AMD 100-505144 FireGL V7300 512MB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card
Introducing the ATI FireGL V7300 with Avivo Technology ultra high-end graphics acceleration for the most complicated 3D models, the largest data sets, and highest definition textures. The ATI FireGL V7300 delivers industry leading features and performance for the most
demanding workstation users running OpenGL and DirectX based applications.
- Powered by ATI's next generation ATI FireGL graphics processor unit (GPU) with Avivo Technology.
- Scalable ultra-threaded architecture with 8 Parallel Geometry Engines and 16 Pixel Shader Processors.
- Full Shader Model 3.0 support for vertex and pixel shaders.
- 512MB GDDR3 graphics memory with 512-bit ring bus memory controller.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support.
- High fidelity display engine capable of producing over one trillion colors.
- Two Dual link outputs each capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2400.
- Stereoscopic 3D output.
- HD Component Video (YPrPb) output.
- Optimized and certified for CAD and DCC applications.
- Direct access to ATI's dedicated workstation technical support team.
- Interface/Bus: PCI Express x16.
- Memory: 512 MB, 512-bit ring bus (Memory Controller Interface), 41.6 GB/sec(Bandwidth).
- Chipset: V7300 GPU. Ultra Threaded Architecture 8 Geometry Engines 1200 million Vertices/second 16 Pixel Shader Processors 9.6G/sec.Pixel Operations.
- Connectors: (2) 24-pin DVI-I ports (Dual-Link), Stereo 3D Output, HD Component Video (YPrPb) output.
- Display Support: Dual DVI-I outputs support any combination of digital and analog displays.
Independent multi-monitor resolution and refresh rate selection.
Two Dual Link outputs ideal for driving two 30-inch cinema/widescreen (2560 x 1600) displays.
Individual Dual Link output capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 9 Megapixels (3840 x 2400) Stereoscopic 3D output connector with quad buffer support. Dual VGA analog supportGenlock/Framelock ready.
- API & Operating System Support:
- OpenGL 2.0 with OpenGL Shading Language.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 with DX9 HLSL.
- Windows XP, Windows XP64, and Windows 2000.
- Linux 32 and Linux 64.
- Windows Vista Ready.
- ATI Avivo Technology:
True 64-bit per pixel floating point High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering support capable of over one trillion colors.Full 10-bit precision display pipeline Advanced support for 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB colorcomponent.
- PCI Express based workstation with available x16 lane graphics slot.
- Connection to the system power supply (adapter included).
- 350-Watt power supply or greater (assumes fully loaded system).
- 512MB of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (CherryAn082807)
Related Items: | AMD/ATI Video Cards | ATI FireGL Video Card | PCI Express Video Cards | All PCI Express (PCI-E) Video Cards | $400 - above Video Cards | LCD Monitors | Games | Digital camera | Accessories Video |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |