Introducing the ATI FireGL V7350 with Avivo Technology the ultimate graphics accelerator designed for the most complicated 3D models, the largest data sets, and highest definition textures. The FireGL V7350 delivers industry leading features and performance for the most demanding workstation users running OpenGL and DirectX based applications.
Powered by ATI's next generation FireGL graphics processor unit (GPU) with Avivo Technology.
Scalable ultra-threaded architecture with 8 Parallel Geometry Engines and 16 Pixel Shader Processors.
Full Shader Model 3.0 support for vertex and pixel shaders.
1GB GDDR3 graphics memory with 512-bit ring bus memory controller.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support.
High fidelity display engine capable of producing over one trillion colors.
Two Dual link outputs each capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2400.
Stereoscopic 3D output.
HD Component Video (YPrPb) output.
Optimized and certified for CAD and DCC applications.
Direct access to ATI's dedicated workstation technical support team.
- (2) 24-pin DVI-I ports (Dual Link).
- Stereo 3D Output.
- HD Component Video (YPrPb) output.
- Dual DVI-I outputs support any combination of digital and analog displays.
- Independent multi-monitor resolution and refresh rate selection.
- Two Dual Link outputs ideal for driving two 30-inch cinema/
- widescreen (2560 x 1600) displays.
- Individual Dual Link output capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 9 Megapixels (3840 x 2400).
- Stereoscopic 3D output connector with quad buffer support.
- Dual VGA analog support.
- Genlock/Framelock ready.
API & OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORT:
- OpenGL 2.0 with OpenGL Shading Language.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 with DX9 HLSL.
- Windows XP, Windows XP64 and Windows 2000.
- Linux 32 and Linux 64.
PCI Express based workstation with available x16 lane graphics slot.
Connection to the system power supply (adapter included).
450-Watt power supply or greater (assumes fully loaded system).
512MB of system memory.
Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck102406)
Notes: Due to the high value nature of this item, it will be shipped only to the billing to address if paid with credit card. Adult signature will be required upon delivery.