Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck091810)
(1) ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Linux is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card mode's DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort connector(s) may be required. See www.amd.com/firepro for details.
(2) Based on 1440 stream processors for ATI FirePro V7800 vs. 320 stream processors for ATI FirePro V7750.
(3) Each ATI FirePro V7800 professional graphics card supports up to three independent displays, using the two DisplayPort connectors and the one dual-link DVI connector (cables not included).
(4) 2560 x 1600 resolution required for full 12.3 million pixel resolution.
(5) OpenCL compliant driver and SDK release scheduled in 2010.
(6) Second DVI output supported through one included single-link DP to DVI adapters, dual-link and additional single-link adapters sold separately.
(7) VGA output supported through one included DP to VGA adapter, additional adapters sold separately.