AMD 100-505604 FirePro V7800 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Workstation Video Card
The ATI FirePro V7800 is ideally suited for professionals who work on complex models and visual effects and need to meet the requirements of demanding visualization jobs.
The ATI FirePro V7800 features three independent video outputs (two DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI) with ATI Eyefinity technology and less than 150W max board power in a single slot.
- Outstanding performance on a single slot low-power high-end professional solution
- 4.5X computing capability over prior generation
- Support both dual-link DVI and DisplayPort connectivity
- ATI Eyefinity capable graphics card
- Drive up to 3 independent 30" displays - 12.3 million pixels
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support
- Scalable ultra parallel processing architecture with 1440 stream processors
- AutoDetect technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi application workflow
- Hardware acceleration and support for advanced features of DirectX 11 & OpenGL (up to and including OpenGL 4.0)
- Optimized and certified for many major CAD and DCC applications
- PCI Express 2.0 compliant
- Part Number:
- ATI FirePro V7800
- Memory Size - 2GB
- Memory Type - GDDR5
- Memory Interface Bus - 256-bit
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- CrossFire Pro Supported
- OpenGL Support 3.2
- Graphic Specifications:
- Shader Model - 5.0
- Stream Processes - 1440 Stream Processing Units
- Video Outputs:
- DVI- 1
- DisplayPort - 2
- Max Resolution - 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- DirectX Support - DirectX 11
- General Information:
- Single or Dual Profile - Dual
- Active or Passive Cooling - Active
- Power Connector Required - 6 Pin
- Power Requirements - 450-Watt power supply or greater
- Low Profile - No
- 512MB of system memory
- CD-ROM drive (or internet access) for software installation
- Power supply w/150W for graphics
- One 2x3 power connectors
- ATI FirePro V7800 professional graphics card
- Installation CD with drivers and documentation
- Quick Start Reference Guide
- One DP to DVI (single-link) adapters
- One DVI to VGA adapter
- One ATI CrossFire Pro connection cable
Reference: | AMD 100-505604 FirePro V7800 Video Card Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck091810)
(1) ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI FirePro professional graphics card; the number of supported displays varies by card model. Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Linux is required in order to support more than 2 displays. Depending on the card mode's DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort connector(s) may be required. See www.amd.com/firepro for details.
(2) Based on 1440 stream processors for ATI FirePro V7800 vs. 320 stream processors for ATI FirePro V7750.
(3) Each ATI FirePro V7800 professional graphics card supports up to three independent displays, using the two DisplayPort connectors and the one dual-link DVI connector (cables not included).
(4) 2560 x 1600 resolution required for full 12.3 million pixel resolution.
(5) OpenCL compliant driver and SDK release scheduled in 2010.
(6) Second DVI output supported through one included single-link DP to DVI adapters, dual-link and additional single-link adapters sold separately.
(7) VGA output supported through one included DP to VGA adapter, additional adapters sold separately.
Related Items: | AMD/ATI | FirePro | All PCI Express (PCI-E) Video Cards | PCI Express Video Cards - 2048MB | CrossFire Ready Video Cards | Video Cards Priced at $400 - above | Video / Chipset Coolers | Accessories - Video |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |