Intel Centrino 2200 PCI Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter for Desktop, Low Profile Ready, P/N: 2200BNHMWDTX1
Delivers enhanced Wi-Fi performance with innovative Intel-only features. This dual-stream (2x2), single-band, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi product with Wi-Fi Direct combines better speed (up to 300 Mbps1), range, and reliability with Intel Smart Connect Technology, Intel Wireless Display, and Intel My WiFi Dashboard.
Recommended for home or small business, Web browsing, streaming video, and network connectivity in moderate traffic, low interference Wi-Fi environments.
- Multi-stream, single band
- Delivers premium Wi-Fi speed (up to 300 Mbps), greater range, and more reliability.
- Energy efficient
- Optimized power modes during periods of inactivity saves battery life for greater mobility and convenience.
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Enables Wi-Fi-enabled devices to connect directly without WLAN or hotspot access.
- Intel Wireless Display2
- Enjoy all of your personal and online content on a big screen with a simple wireless connection.
- Intel Smart Connect Technology3
- Automatically updates important content and can identify access points while asleep for quicker Internet access on resume.
- Intel My WiFi Dashboard4
- Chat, transfer files, create a personal hotspot, and sync over Wi-Fi Direct.
- Diversity: Antenna diversity supported by supplied, external antenna
- Radio ON/OFF Control: Supported in both hardware and software
- Connector interface: Standard PCIe x1
- LED Output: On/Off
- Operating Temperature (Adapter Shield): 0°C to +80°C
- Humidity Non-Operating: 50% to 90% RH non-condensing (at temperatures of 25°C to 35°C)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7*, Microsoft Windows XP*, Microsoft Windows 8, Linux
- Wi-Fi Alliance: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED* for 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, WMM*, WPA*, WPA2*, and WPS Wi-Fi Direct for peer to peer device connections
- Microsoft WHQL: Yes
- IEEE WLAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h
- Architecture: Infrastructure and SoftAP
- Roaming5: Supports seamless roaming between respective access points (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11b/g, and 802.11b/g/n)
- Authentication: WPA and WPA2, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST), EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA
- Authentication Protocols: PAP, CHAP, TLS, GTC, MS-CHAP*, MS-CHAPv2
- Encryption: 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, AES-CCMP, TKIP
- Wi-Fi Direct* Encryption and Authentication: WPA2, AES-CCMP
- Product Safety: UL, C-UL, CB (IEC 60950-1)
- Retail (Credit Card Processing): PCI, CISP
- Government: FIPS7 ,FISMA Products Name Model Number
Reference: | Intel Centrino Advanced-N 2200 Wi-Fi Adapter Website | DataSheet |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey061812)
(1) Based on the theoretical maximum bandwidth enabled by 2x2 802.11n implementations with 2 spatial streams. Actual wireless throughput and/or range will vary depending on your specific operating system, hardware and software configurations. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.
(2) Requires an Intel Wireless Display enabled PC, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-Ray* or other protected content playback only available on 2nd generation Intel Core processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/go/widi.
(3) Intel Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel processor, Intel software and BIOS update, Intel Wireless adaptor, and Internet connectivity. Solid state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
(4) Intel My WiFi Dashboard is an optional feature and requires additional software and an Intel Centrino wireless adapter. Wi-Fi devices must be certified by the WiFi Alliance for 802.11a/g/n and Wi-Fi Direct* in order to connect. See www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/mywifi.htm for more details.
(5) Roaming is supported only within each respective band and mode of access points.
(6) Some security solutions may not be supported by your PC's operating system and/or by your PC manufacturer. Check with your PC manufacturer for details on availability.
(7) Microsoft Windows 7 only.
Related Items: | Intel Network Products | PCI/PCIe Wireless Cards | Wireless Networking (WiFi) | Communications Software | Wireless / Cordless | Network Cables & Accessories |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |