The Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 is an IEEE 802.16e and 802.11a/b/g/n wireless multi-band network adapter that delivers up to 20 Mbps+ downlink, up to 6 Mbps uplink performance over WiMAX, and up to 300 Mbps Tx/Rx over Wi-Fi. This integrated module, embedded in Intel technology notebooks and netbooks, provides flexible and convenient connectivity to both WiMAX and Wi-Fi networks.
- IEEE 802.16e-2005 Wave 2 compliant. Mobile WiMAX release 1 Wave 2 system profile ready
- Over-the-air provisioning, management, and upgrade support
- Secure broadband connectivity
- USB power optimization
- Quality of service and Optimized handover support
- Intel PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Connection Utility
- Up to 5x bandwidth increase
- Up to 2x greater range
- Industry-leading power consumption
- Wireless support for Intel Active Management Technology
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software4 v.13.0
- IEEE standards based 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN adapter
- Wi-Fi Personal Area Network capabilities
Notes: This is an OEM Version Card, No instruction manual and Software.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (dxy071610)