Manufacturer: Logitech Mfg Part Number: 920000946 UPC/EAN: 097855053893
Part Number: KBD-920-000946
Black Logitech G13 USB Wired Advanced Gameboard, P/N: 920-000946
The Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard gives you game-changing comfort and control.
Dig in. Get comfortable:
- Naturally contoured design: Follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions.
- Large, concave buttons: Let you locate buttons by touch on the home row.
- Solid, stable design: Helps assure that your gameboard will keep up when your game gets intense. Strategically placed feet. Stable weight (650 grams).
- Twenty-five programmable keys: Customize keys to suit your style of play.
- Quick macros: Assign complex actions to single keystrokes°™on the fly.
- Programmable mini-joystick: Maneuver quickly and easily. The control you need is under your thumb.
- Backlit keys: Let you easily locate the right key in low-light conditions or lights-out play. Plus, you can customize the keys with any backlight color that you want.
- Onboard memory: Saves your profiles so you can take your personal preferences with you.
- Portable design: Keeps the game going wherever you go.
- High-visibility GamePanel LCD: Gather tactical information, including live stats, system info, and communications from fellow players.
- Public software development kit (SDK): Upload the latest enhancements developed exclusively for GamePanel by the Logitech open-source community.
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- GamePanel LCD requires software that supports Logitech GamePanel technology. See front of box for a partial list, or visit www.logitech.com/gamepanel
- PC with Pentium processor or compatible
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (hyz020309)
Notes: Virtually all USB keyboards / mice are compatible with Windows Vista, including wireless ones.