Would you like to be notified when this item is available?
Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification. *Discrepancy & Shipping damage must be reported within 7 days: *Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method:
Part Number: SSD-AGT3-25SAT3-120G
Regular price:$299.99On Sale:
OCZ Agility 3 120GB 2.5in SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), RAID Support, Model: AGT3-25SAT3-120G
OCZ Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drives are designed and built to provide an exceptional balance of performance and value. The Agility 3 Series implements the cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps interface to deliver excellent sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your computing experience over hard drives.
In addition to enhanced performance, an Agility 3 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. Unique and innovative, Agility 3 SSDs deliver a one-of-a-kind storage solution.
MLC NAND Flash
Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible 3Gbps
Native TRIM support
Seek Time: .1ms
Slim 2.5" Design
99.8 x 69.63 x 9.3mm
Operating Temp: 0o C ~ 55o C
Storage Temp: -45o C ~ 85o C
Low Power Consumption: 2.7W Active, 1.5W Idle
Shock Resistant up to 1500G
Compatible with: Windows 7, Vista, XP 32-bit/64-bit, Mac OSX, Linux
MTBF: 2 million hours
Max Performance * - Max Read: up to 525MB/s
- Max Write: up to 500MB/s
- Random Write 4KB (Aligned): 50,000 IOPS
- Maximum 4K Random Write: 85,000 IOPS
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 3-Year from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Carry-051711)
(1) *Max performance achieved using Native SATA 6Gbps chipset. Please refer to product sheet for additional performance metrics.
(2) Solid State Drives DO NOT require defragmentation. It may decrease the lifespan of the drive.
(3) Consumers may see a discrepancy between reported capacity and actual capacity; the storage industry standard is to display capacity in decimal. However, the operating system usually calculates capacity in binary format, causing traditional HDD and SSD to show a lower capacity in Windows. In the case of SSDs, some of the capacity is reserved for formatting and redundancy for wear leveling.
(4) Rated speeds may vary slightly depending on the benchmark used, drivers, windows version, bios version and file size. We recommend using ATTO, IOMeter, and PC Mark Vantage for benchmarking SSDs and to achieve maximum rated specifications. Maximum performance is achieved by using the P67 chipset with Native SATA 6Gbps.
(5) Free shipping for continental U.S.A. Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method. More shipping may be applied for additional items to the same order.
Have a question about our products, services or technical issues? Find the answer instantly! Type your question or key words in English. NOTE: 95% email/ phone questions already have answers on our web site.