Directron Budget Saver FX-3: AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz Socket AM3 plus 6-Core processor, MSI 760GM-P23 mATX motherboard, 8GB DDR3 1333 mem, 500GB Sata 6Gb/s HD and dvd burner
A Fantastic PC without breaking the bank!
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a deal on a new PC without going over your budget? Look no further than Directron's Budget Saver Series! The Directron Budget Saver series is designed with high quality parts, great upgrade ability, and affordable prices.
Why buy a Budget Saver?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
Directron's Budget Saver FX-1 is a great choice for the home user who wants a little bit of extra processing power. This capable PC is built around the new AMD FX line, featuring an FX-4300 3.8Ghz Processor paired with 8GB of DDR3 1333MHz Memory to take full advantage of Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit. The large amount of ram and great performing processor means you can expect a great day to day PC experience. The included MSI motherboard features a capable 760G series chipset which provides you with with good features like Gigabit LAN, and high quality 8 Channel Audio. Provided in a brand trusted CoolerMaster case, the Budget Saver FX-3 looks great on any desk!
Processor: AMD FX Series FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz Socket AM3+ 6-Core 32nm Black Edition Processor, Model: FD6300WMHKBOX, Retail.
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333 (PC3-10600) [2x4GB]
Motherboard: MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD 760G Socket AM3+ M-ATX Motherboard
Video: Integrated graphics.
Audio: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio Codec
Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
Case: Black/Blue Cooler Master Elite 311 Mid-tower Computer Case, w/ 420W PSU, Rear 120mm Fan, P/N: RC-311B-BKR420
LAN: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN subsystem using the Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller RTL8111E
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector
- 1 x ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 1 x Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- PCI - 1
- PCI Express x 16 - 1
- PCI Express x 1 - 1
Back Panel Connections:
- PS/2 - 2
- USB - 6
- VGA - 1
- DVI-D - 1
- RJ45 - 1
- Audio Ports - 3
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.