Directron Back to School Student System 10: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz LGA1155 Quad-Core CPU, Asus P8Z77-V Socket 1155 ATX Motherboard, Z77 Chipset, Radeon R7 250 Graphics, 1TB SATA 6 HD, 8GB DDR3 1600 Memory, DVD Burner, Ark Tech Case w/650W PSU, mouse, keyboard and headset combo included
Click Here to Order
Be ready for school with a new budget-friendly PC!
The Directron Back to School (BTS) series offers an affordable yet functional system for basic computing needs of your ever curious student. Each system is picked for its value in its class of components, combined with adequate performance for all possible applications a student needs today.
The Directron Back to School Student System 10 goes all out with student gamers in mind. Designed with standard ATX components extra video power and Intel's new high end Ivy Bridge core its perfect for the dorm room, classroom or study not to mention running new games with decent speed! It might not be a small footprint design, but this system is can packed a punch, on homework and games. As with all our systems geared for students, a microphone wired headset and keyboard/mouse combo are included.
Aim for the head of the class with the latest in technology with our Directron Back to School system series!
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Intel Socket 1155 ATX Motherboard, Intel Z77 Chipset, Support Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs, Dual Channel DDR3, SATA RAID, PCI-E 3.0, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi, 8ch Audio
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz DMI 5GT/s LGA1155 Quad-Core 22nm Processor, Model: BX80637I73770K
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz memory kit in dual channel config
Installed: Radeon R7 250 2GB Graphics PCI-E card
Intel HD Graphics 4000 On-Die
Graphics Base Frequency: 650 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
For alternative options for graphics power, use the option below before you add to cart.
Chipset - Realtek ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Channels - 8
High Definition - Yes
Storage: 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Optical: 24X SATA DVD-RW Drive
Case: Ark Technology GL-09A ATX Tower Computer Case, 4x 5.25in Bays, Front USB 2.0, MIC and AUX, w/ 220mm LED Fan and a Kingwin 650W PSU
Chipset - Intel 82579V
Speed - 10/100/1000Mbps
Quantity - 1
Intel Z77 chipset:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology, Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology (4)
ASMedia PCIe SATA controller: (5)
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), navy blue
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
- 4 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 8 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x TPM connector(s)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 3 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 1 x Optional Fan connector(s)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x MemOK! button(s)
- 1 x TPU switch(es)
- 1 x EPU switch(es)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x8) - 2 (6)
PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black) - 1
PCIe 2.0 x1 - 2 (7)
PCI - 2
Back Panel Connections:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 6 x Audio jack(s)
- 1 x WLAN connector(s) for ASUS wireless module
Now Included!: Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Combo and Cyber Acoustics AC-401 Headset, a must for every student!
Note: These two components of our student systems will be substituted without advanced notice, unless it is a major brand change.
Monitor is sold separately. For this small layout design, a 17 inch or 19 inch monitor is highly recommended.
Add a copy of Windows 7and we'll install it, we prefer Windows 7 Home 64-bit for this configuration.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC | What is DVI? |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage during the busy holiday season. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.