Directron Back to School Student System 5: Lite Gamer Edition, Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz LGA1155 Quad-Core CPU, Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD3 ATX motherboard, 500GB HD, 8GB Memory, DVD Burner, Antec case w/575W PSU, mouse, keyboard and headset combo included
Click Here to Order
Be ready for school with a new budget-friendly PC!
The Directron Back to School (BTS) series offers an affordable yet functional system for basic computing needs of your ever curious student. Each system is picked for its value in its class of components, combined with adequate performance for all possible applications a student needs today.
The Directron Back to School Student System 5 sports a conservative footprint, designed with ATX components and Intel's new line of Ivy Bridge cores, its perfect for the dorm room, classroom or study! Despite its footprint, this system is still packed with power. As with all our systems geared for students, a microphone wired headset and keyboard/mouse combo are included.
Aim for the head of the class with the latest in technology with our Directron Back to School system series!
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD3 LGA1155 ATX Motherboard, Intel Z77 Express Chipset, Supports Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron CPUs, Dual Channel DDR3 2800(OC), SATA 6Gb/s RAID, HDMI, USB 3.0, w/ Gigabit LAN and 7.1ch Audio
Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz DMI 5GT/s LGA1155 Quad-Core 22nm Processor, Model: BX80637I53570K
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz memory kit in dual channel config
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Graphics Base Frequency: 650 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
For extra gaming power, please select a video card for us to install.
Chipset - Realtek ALC887 codec
Channels - 7.1-channel audio
Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Optical: 24X SATA DVD-RW Drive
Case: Antec New Solution NSK4100 ATX Mid-tower Computer Case (Black), 3x 5.25in Bays, w/ 2x Front USB3.0, 1x 120mm Fan w/575W PSU
Chipset - Realtek GbE LAN chip
Speed - 10/100/1000
Quantity - One
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3/4/5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
PCI - 2
PCI Express x 16 - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
PCI Express x 16 - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
PCI Express x 1 - 2
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Onboard - Integrated in CPU
Support for AMD CrossFire technology
Back Panel Connections:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Now Included!: Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Combo and Cyber Acoustics AC-401 Headset, a must for every student!
Note: These two components of our student systems will be substituted without advanced notice, unless it is a major brand change.
Monitor is sold separately. For this small layout design, a 17 inch or 19 inch monitor is highly recommended.
Add a copy of Windows 7and we'll install it, we prefer Windows 7 Home 64-bit for this configuration.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC | What is DVI? |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage during the busy holiday season. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.