Directron FM2 XGamer PC 2: Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-D3H Socket FM2 mATX Motherboard, AMD A8-6600K Richland 3.9 Quad Core APU, 8GB Memory, 500GB HD, R9 280X Graphics, Mid Tower Case with 750W PSU
Sorry! This item is currently out of stock.
Would you like to be notified when this item is available?Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a new gaming PC and have no glass ceiling, look no further than Directron's Richland Gamer Series! This FM2 XGamer PC is our newest in the series, designed around gaming ability with the onboard video and added graphics and a solid state hard drive to protect your OS and other data. Created with high quality parts, great upgrade paths, and affordable prices, what more could you ask for?
Why buy the Directron Richland Gamer Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
- Processor: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Richland Socket FM2 Quad-Core 32nm Processor - Black Edition, Model: AD660OKWOHLBOX, Retail
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600 memory [2x4GB]
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-D3H (rev. 1.0) Socket FM2 Micro ATX Motherboard, AMD A75 (Hudson D3) Chipset, Supports AMD A/Athlon Series CPUs, Dual DDR3 1866, SATA 6Gb/s RAID, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0
- Video: Integrated Radeon HD8670D graphics on the CPU core. Added Radeon R9 280X Graphics card for extra video and gaming power.
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 codec 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black COUGAR Solution Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, 3x 5.25in Bays, with 12cm Fan and Front USB 3.0 w/750W PSU (Richland ready/approved model)
- LAN: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- Expansion Slots:
1 x PCI Express x16 slot:
- Running at x16 (PCIEX16)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot:
- Running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slots (All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slots
Support for AMD CrossFire / AMD Dual Graphics technology
VGA - 1 x D-Sub port
HDMI - 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
DVI - 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.