Directron Haswell Sturdy Gamer 1 PC: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-HD3 Socket H3 ATX Motherboard, Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell 3.5Ghz CPU, 120GB SSD HD, 500GB HD, Radeon R9 270 Graphics, 8GB Memory, Burner, Full Tower Case with 600W PSU
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a new gaming PC and have no glass ceiling, look no further than Directron's Sturdy Gamer Series! This Haswell Sturdy Gamer PC is our newest in the series, designed around gaming ability with the onboard video and added graphics and a solid state hard drive to protect your OS and other data. Created with high quality parts, great upgrade paths, and affordable prices, what more could you ask for?
Why buy the Directron Sturdy Gamer Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell 3.5Ghz Quad-Core LGA1150 Socket Processor with after market Noctua 120mm CPU Cooler designed for the 1150 Socket.
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600 memory [2x4GB]
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-HD3 (rev. 1.1) Socket H3 ATX Motherboard, Intel Z87 Chipset, Supports Intel Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1150 Haswell CPUs, Dual DDR3 3000(O.C.), SATA 6Gb/s RAID, Gigabit LAN, HDMI, DVI, VGA
- Video: Integrated Radeon HD4600 graphics on the CPU core. Added Radeon R9 270 Graphics for extra video and gaming power.
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 codec 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive plus an additional 120GB Solid State Hard Drive (we suggest configuring the SSD as your main OS drive)
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black COUGAR Evolution SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case, 6x 5.25in Bays, Top HDD Dock, 12cm Fans and Front USB 3.0 w/600W PSU (Haswell ready/approved model)
- LAN: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN
SATA Connections - 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF In header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion Slots:
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8) (The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
2 x PCI slots
Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.