Directron Haswell MidGamer 2 PC: MSI Z97M-G43 Socket H3 mATX Motherboard, Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4Ghz CPU, 500GB HD, 8GB Memory, Burner, Radeon R9 270X Graphics, Mid-Tower Case with 600W PSU
Sorry! This item is currently out of stock.
Would you like to be notified when this item is available?Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a new gaming PC and have no glass ceiling, look no further than Directron's Haswell Gamer Series! This Haswell Gamer PC is our newest in the series, designed around gaming ability with the onboard video and added graphics. Created with high quality parts, great upgrade paths, and affordable prices, what more could you ask for?
Why buy the Directron MidGamer Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA1150 Quad-Core 22nm Processor, Model: BX80646I54670K
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600 memory [2x4GB]
- Motherboard: MSI Z97M-G43 Socket H3 Micro ATX Motherboard, Intel Z97 Chipset, Supports Intel 4th Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1150 Haswell CPUs, Dual DDR3 3000(OC), SATA III RAID, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA, 7.1ch HD Audio
- Video: Integrated Radeon HD4600 graphics on the CPU core. Added Radeon R9 270X Graphics for extra video and gaming power.
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 codec 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black COUGAR Solution Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, 3x 5.25in Bays, with 12cm Fan and Front USB 3.0 w/600W PSU (Haswell ready/approved model)
- LAN: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN
Intel Z97 Express Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (SATA1~6)
- 1 x M.2 port*
- M.2 port supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module
- M.2 port supports M.2 PCIe module up to 10Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10***
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology, Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Smart Connect Technology****
* The SATA5 and SATA6 ports will be unavailable when installing a module in the M.2 port.
** M.2 PCIe interface only supports UEFI option ROM, NOT support legacy option ROM.
*** M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
**** Supports Intel Core processors on Windows 7 and Windows 8/ 8.1
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
3 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 6 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x System panel connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Serial port connector
1 x Parallel port connector
- Expansion Slots:
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1, supports x16 speed)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 speed)
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots*
* Two PCIe x1 slots can not be used simultaneously. When installing an expansion card in one of pcie 2.0 x1 slots, another slot will be unavailable.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304@24Hz, 2560 x 1600@60Hz, 3840 x 2160@60Hz,1920 x 1200@60Hz
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304@24Hz, 2560 x 1600@60Hz, 3840 x 2160@60Hz,1920 x 1200@60Hz
1 x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200@60Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports AMD CrossFire Technology*
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/ 8.1
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
2 x USB 2.0 ports
4 x USB 3.0 ports
1 x VGA port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
6 x audio jacks
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.