Intel Pentium G2130 Ivy Bridge Socket H2 (LGA1155) 22nm Dual-Core Processor with 3.20GHz, DMI 5GT/s, 3MB L3 Cache, Model: BX80637G2130. Retail Box
Intel Pentium G2130 Ivy Bridge Socket H2 (LGA1155) 22nm Dual-Core Processor with 3.20GHz, DMI 5GT/s, 3MB L3 Cache, Model: BX80637G2130.
- Status: Launched
- Launch Date: Q1 '13
- Processor Number: G2130
- # of Cores: 2
- # of Threads: 2
- Clock Speed: 3.2 GHz
- Intel Smart Cache: 3 MB
- Bus/Core Ratio: 32
- DMI: 5 GT/s
- Instruction Set: 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions: SSE4.1, 4.2
- Embedded Options Available: No
- Lithography: 22 nm
- Max TDP: 55 W
- Memory Specifications:
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 32 GB
- Memory Types: DDR3-1333/1600
- # of Memory Channels: 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s
- ECC Memory Supported: Yes
- Graphics Specifications:
- Processor Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Base Frequency: 650 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.05 GHz
- Intel Wireless Display: Yes
- # of Displays Supported: 3
- Expansion Options:
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology: 2.0
- PCI Express Configurations: 1x16, 2x8, 1x8 & 2x4
- Package Specifications:
- Max CPU Configuration: 1
- Package Size: 37.5mm x 37.5mm
- Sockets Supported: FCLGA1155
- Advanced Technologies:
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Yes
- Intel 64: Yes
- Idle States: Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Yes
- Execute Disable Bit: Yes
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Yes
References: | Intel Pentium G2130 Processor Website |
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 7-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-021513)
(1) Check your motherboard manual to verify that it will accept the new processor before ordering.
(2) All microprocessors must be run with an appropriate heatsink and fan attached, otherwise the heat generated from the CPU may damage the processor and void warranty.
(3) Sorry, we do not sell processors with specific stepping codes, since it's difficult to control the stepping codes.
(4) The clock speed of a processors might be down-graded or upgraded. See our overclocking guide.
(5) All retail boxed CPUs already come with heatsink/fan from the factory.
(6) Free ground shipping for continental U.S.A. Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method. More shipping may be applied for additional items to the same order.
Related Items: | Intel Socket 1155 Processors | Intel Pentium Dual Core LGA1155 Processor | Intel Socket 1155 - Ivy Bridge Processors | Intel CPUs | CPUs & Overclocking | Cooling, Watercooling | Socket H2 (LGA1155) |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |