Intel Core i5-4570 Haswell LGA1150 22nm Quad-Core Processor with 3.2GHz (3.6GHz Turbo), 6MB L3 Cache, Model: BX80646I54570. Retail Box
The Intel 4th generation Core i5-4570 processor is based on the new 22nm Haswell Microarchitecture for improved CPU performance. Advanced power management innovations help keep power consumption in check. New compute instructions ensure enhanced performance per cycle. Improved Intel integrated graphics enable discrete-level graphics performance. Extract more power from your Haswell core-based processor.
- Brand: Intel
- Series: Core i5
- Model: BX80646I54570
- CPU Socket Type: LGA 1150
- Core: Haswell
- Multi-Core: Quad-Core
- Name: Core i5-4570
- Operating Frequency: 3.2GHz
- Turbo frequency: 3600 MHz
- L3 Cache: 6MB
- Manufacturing Tech: 22 nm
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Integrated Memory Controller Speed: DDR3
- Virtualization Technology Support: Yes
- Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Thermal Design Power: 84W
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 7-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck060313)
(1) Check your motherboard manual to verify that it will accept the new processor before ordering.
(2) All microprocessors must be run with an appropriate heatsink and fan attached, otherwise the heat generated from the CPU may damage the processor and void warranty.
(3) Sorry, we do not sell processors with specific stepping codes, since it's difficult to control the stepping codes.
(4) The clock speed of a processors might be down-graded or upgraded. See our overclocking guide.
(5) All retail boxed CPUs already come with heatsink/fan from the factory.
(6) Free ground shipping for continental U.S.A. Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method. More shipping may be applied for additional items to the same order.
(7) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
Related Items: | Intel CPUs | Intel Core i5 Haswell LGA1150 Processors | Intel Socket 1150 Processors | CPUs & Overclocking | Cooling, Watercooling | Socket H3 (LGA1150) |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |