Intel Core i7-4770 Haswell LGA1150 22nm Quad-Core Processor with 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo), 8MB L3 Cache, Model: BX80646I74770. Retail Box
Tick, tock, the Intel 4th Gen Core processor is coming.
Based on the highly acclaimed 22nm 3D transistor, the 4th Gen Intel Core processor (codename: Haswell) not only continues its leading position in performance and power efficiency, but also brings computing to a new level. The integrated graphics and DirectX 11.1 support the rising number of media-rich applications: your Internet surfing, 3D gaming and Windows 8 operations are faster and smoother.
The Intel Core i7-4770 is a quad-core, eight-thread processor with Turbo Boost technology delivering jaw-dropping performance you can see and feel in 3D, HD, multitasking and multimedia.
- Brand: Intel
- Series: Core i7
- Model: BX80646I74770
- CPU Socket Type: LGA 1150
- Core: Haswell
- Multi-Core: Quad-Core
- Name: Core i7-4770
- Operating Frequency: 3.4GHz
- Turbo frequency: 3900 MHz
- L3 Cache: 8MB
- Manufacturing Tech: 22 nm
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Hyper-Threading Support: Yes
- Integrated Memory Controller Speed: DDR3
- Virtualization Technology Support: Yes
- Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Thermal Design Power: 84W
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 7-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck060313)
(1) Check your motherboard manual to verify that it will accept the new processor before ordering.
(2) All microprocessors must be run with an appropriate heatsink and fan attached, otherwise the heat generated from the CPU may damage the processor and void warranty.
(3) Sorry, we do not sell processors with specific stepping codes, since it's difficult to control the stepping codes.
(4) The clock speed of a processors might be down-graded or upgraded. See our overclocking guide.
(5) All retail boxed CPUs already come with heatsink/fan from the factory.
(6) Free ground shipping for continental U.S.A. Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method. More shipping may be applied for additional items to the same order.
(7) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
Related Items: | Intel CPUs | Intel Core i7 Haswell LGA1150 Processors | Intel Socket 1150 Processors | CPUs & Overclocking | Cooling, Watercooling | Socket H3 (LGA1150) |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |