Intel Pentium G3220 Haswell LGA1150 22nm Dual-Core Processor with 3.0GHz, 3MB L3 Cache, Model: BX80646G3220. Retail Box
A PC with the improved Intel Pentium processor unites great performance with everyday tasks. You get reliable PC performance that lets you communicate with friends and family, enjoy entertainment online, and make the most of music and photos. An Intel Pentium processor delivers the Intel-level performance you expect and quality you can count on.
- Brand: Intel
- Series: Pentium Dual-Core
- Model: BX80646G3220
- CPU Socket Type: LGA 1150
- Core: Haswell
- Multi-Core: Dual-Core
- Name: Pentium G3220
- Operating Frequency: 3.0GHz
- L3 Cache: 3MB
- Manufacturing Tech: 22 nm
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Hyper-Threading Support: No
- Integrated Memory Controller Speed: DDR3
- Virtualization Technology Support: Yes
- Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Thermal Design Power: 54W
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 7-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns on current market price. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck100113)
(1) Check your motherboard manual to verify that it will accept the new processor before ordering.
(2) All microprocessors must be run with an appropriate heatsink and fan attached, otherwise the heat generated from the CPU may damage the processor and void warranty.
(3) Sorry, we do not sell processors with specific stepping codes, since it's difficult to control the stepping codes.
(4) The clock speed of a processors might be down-graded or upgraded. See our overclocking guide.
(5) All retail boxed CPUs already come with heatsink/fan from the factory.
(6) Free ground shipping for continental U.S.A. Shipping will be added manually for any other shipping method. More shipping may be applied for additional items to the same order.
(7) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
Related Items: | Intel CPUs | Intel Pentium Haswell LGA1150 Processors | Intel Socket 1150 Processors | CPUs & Overclocking | Cooling, Watercooling | Socket H3 (LGA1150) |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |