Directron BudgetMaster Haswell System 3: Intel Core i3 Haswell Proc, Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H LGA 1155 mATX Motherboard B75 chipset, 4GB DDR3 1333 Memory, 500GB HD, DVD Writer, Ark Technology case w/ 350W ATX PSU
Click Here to Order
Looking for a inexpensive solution to fit your computer buying budget? Then check out the new and improved BudgetMaster System Series from Directron! For a new PC without breaking the bank, the BudgetMaster Series brings you Intel's newest cores for peak performance without the hit to your wallet. We offer many configurations in this line, with customizations for every user level, be it home, business, student or gamer. No cheap parts here either, we use only top quality, off-the-shelf components from your favorite manufacturers at affordable prices.
Why buy the BudgetMaster Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yours
The Directron BudgetMaster Haswell System 3 features the 3rd generation Core Haswell i3 processor, combining their newest entry level core with Intel's known power efficiency. With this processor, you'll enjoy a low TDP of 55w, impressive compared to previous Intel generations, while gaining acceleration where you need it. While this core may not have Intel's Turbo Boost Technology, it supports vPro and Virtualization, giving you a small footprint powerhouse, perfect for a low cost business application. Integrated memory controllers allow you to make use of amazing 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth and we give you a good start in this system with 4GB DDR3 1333 memory standard, faster upgrades are available by using our customization options below.
Anchoring this budget saving system is the Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PV motherboard, featuring Intel's H81 chipset, perfect for student or home user PCs. Onboard HDMI output (GPU is supported via the core) and high definition 8 channel audio using the Realtek ALC887 codec allows the audiophiles to enjoy the lowest bass notes to the highest vocal pitch, a stability standard with the Gigabyte brand. 500GBs of SATA 6GB/s storage gives you ample room for your choice of Windows 7 operating systems (32 bit suggested in this configuration) as well as any business applications or games you have your heart set on. We added the touch of a fast 24x DVD Burner for all your backup and installation needs as well.
Now, does this sound like a good deal to you? Order below as is, or customize it the way you want!
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3250 Haswell 3.7GHz 5GT/s LGA1150 Dual-Core 22nm Processor, Model: BX80646I34170
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 memory [2x2GB]
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PV Intel H81 m-ATX Motherboard, Supports Intel LGA1150 4th Generation CPU, Dual Channel DDR3 1600, with USB 3.0
- Video: Integrated Intel HD Graphics. For better graphics, please add an additional PCIe Video Card.
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 High Definition (HD) 8-Channel Audio
- Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black Ark Technology Wn-41 MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case with 350W PSU
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN
SATA Connections - 2 x SATA 6Gb/s port, 2 x SATA 3Gb/s ports
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion Slots:
PCI - 2
PCI Express x 16 - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
PCI Express x 1 - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Onboard - Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x serial port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Microphone)
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.