Directron BudgetMaster Haswell System 5: Intel Core i3 CPU, Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 Socket 1150 Micro ATX Motherboard, 4GB DDR3 1333 Memory, 1TB HD, DVD Writer, In Win Case w/ 350W PSU
Sorry! This item is currently out of stock.
Would you like to be notified when this item is available?Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
Click Here to Order
Looking for a inexpensive solution to fit your computer buying budget? Then check out the new and improved BudgetMaster System Series from Directron! For a new PC without breaking the bank, the BudgetMaster Series brings you Intel's newest cores for peak performance without the hit to your wallet. We offer many configurations in this line, with customizations for every user level, be it home, business, student or gamer. No cheap parts here either, we use only top quality, off-the-shelf components from your favorite manufacturers at affordable prices.
Why buy the BudgetMaster Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yours
The Directron BudgetMaster Haswell System 3 features the 4th generation Core i3 processor, combining their newest entry level core with Intel's known power efficiency. With this processor, you'll enjoy a low TDP of 55w, impressive compared to previous Intel generations, while gaining acceleration where you need it. While this core may not have Intel's Turbo Boost Technology, it supports vPro and Virtualization, giving you a small footprint powerhouse, perfect for a low cost business application. Integrated memory controllers allow you to make use of amazing 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth and we give you a good start in this system with 4GB DDR3 1333 memory standard, faster upgrades are available by using our customization options below.
Anchoring this budget saving system is the Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 motherboard, featuring Intel's B85 chipset, perfect for student or home user PCs. Onboard HDMI and high definition 8 channel audio using the Realtek ALC887 codec allows you audiophiles to enjoy the lowest base notes to the highest vocal pitch, a stability standard with the Asus brand. 1TB of SATA 6GB/s storage gives you ample room for your choice of Windows 7 operating systems (32 bit suggested in this configuration) as well as any business applications or games you have your heart set on. We added the touch of a fast 24x DVD Burner for all your backup and installation needs as well.
Now, does this sound like a good deal to you? Order below as is, or customize it the way you want!
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4330 Haswell 3.5GHz 5GT/s LGA1150 Dual-Core 22nm Processor, Model: BX80646I34330
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 memory [2x2GB]
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 Socket 1150 m-ATX Motherboard, Intel B85 Express Chipset, Support Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Haswell CPUs, DDR3 1600, SATAIII, USB3.0, PCI-E 3.0, HDMI
- Video: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 High Definition (HD) 8-Channel Audio with Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Storage: 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: In Win Z583.CH350TB3 MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case, with 350W PSU
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN
- Storage Options:
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1/2/3) supporting up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s devices
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 4/5) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion Slots:
PCI - 1
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Onboard - Integrated Graphics Processor
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.