Directron BudgetMaster Ivy Bridge System 5: Intel Core i3 3240 Ivy Bridge 3.4Ghz Proc, Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Socket 1155 Micro ATX Motherboard, 4GB DDR3 1333 Memory, 1TB HD, DVD Writer, Mini Apex Vortex3620 Case w/575W ATX PSU
Click Here to Order
Looking for a inexpensive solution to fit your computer buying budget? Then check out the new and improved BudgetMaster System Series from Directron! For a new PC without breaking the bank, the BudgetMaster Series brings you Intel's newest cores for peak performance without the hit to your wallet. We offer many configurations in this line, with customizations for every user level, be it home, business, student or gamer. No cheap parts here either, we use only top quality, off-the-shelf components from your favorite manufacturers at affordable prices.
Why buy the BudgetMaster Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yours
The Directron BudgetMaster Ivy Bridge System 3 features the 3rd generation Core Ivy Bridge i3 3240 processor, combining their newest entry level core with Intel's known power efficiency. With this processor, you'll enjoy a low TDP of 55w, impressive compared to previous Intel generations, while gaining acceleration where you need it. While this core may not have Intel's Turbo Boost Technology, it supports vPro and Virtualization, giving you a small footprint powerhouse, perfect for a low cost business application. Integrated memory controllers allow you to make use of amazing 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth and we give you a good start in this system with 4GB DDR3 1333 memory standard, faster upgrades are available by using our customization options below.
Anchoring this budget saving system is the Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H motherboard, featuring Intel's B75 chipset, perfect for student or home user PCs. Onboard HDMI and high definition 8 channel audio using the Realtek ALC887 codec allows you audiophiles to enjoy the lowest base notes to the highest vocal pitch, a stability standard with the Asus brand. 1TB of SATA 6GB/s storage gives you ample room for your choice of Windows 7 operating systems (32 bit suggested in this configuration) as well as any business applications or games you have your heart set on. We added the touch of a fast 24x DVD Burner for all your backup and installation needs as well.
Featured in this system design is the respected Apex Gaming Series Vortex3620 Mini mATX Case. Its designed as a budget focused mini tower, typically for gamers, but still feature packed. For extreme gaming power, check out the Directron Dream Gamer II. SECC steel and excellent EMI shielding, plus mesh front panels with filters are just a few of the features that make this case design rather sleek. Tool-less drive bays make your storage and optical drive installations that much easier, and despite its size, it still has several internal drive bays for all your storage needs. Fits a standard size PSU, which we've included a 575W model for all the power you need.
Now, does this sound like a good deal to you? Order below as is, or customize it the way you want!
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3240 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz 5GT/s LGA1155 Dual-Core 22nm Processor, Model: BX80637I33240
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 memory [2x2GB]
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Socket 1155 m-ATX Motherboard, Intel B75 Express Chipset, Support Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Ivy Bridge CPUs, DDR3 1600, SATAIII, USB3.0, PCI-E 3.0, HDMI
- Video: Integrated Intel HD 2500 Graphics
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 High Definition (HD) 8-Channel Audio with Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Storage: 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black Apex Gaming Series Vortex3620 MINI MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case, with 575W PSU
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion Slots:
PCI - 2
PCI Express x 16 - 2
DVI - 1 x DVI-D
HDMI - 1 x HDMI
VGA - 1 x D-Sub
Support for AMD CrossFireX technology
- Back Panel Connections:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.