Directron Super Saver System 3: Intel Pentium G3240 Haswell 3.1GHz Dual-Core Processor, Biostar H81MLV3 LGA 1150 Micro ATX Motherboard, 4GB (2x2) DDR3 1333 Memory, 500GB HD, DVD Burner, Xion mATX Case w/300W PSU and card reader
Click Here to Order
Looking for a inexpensive solution to fit your computer buying budget? Then check out the new Super Saver Series from Directron! For a new PC without breaking the bank, the Super Saver Series brings you Intel's newest entry level cores for peak performance without the hit to your wallet. This new series is open for customizations at every user level, be it home, business, student or gamer. No cheap parts here either, we use only top quality, off-the-shelf components from your favorite manufacturers at affordable prices.
Why buy the Directron Super Saver Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yours
The Directron Super Saver System 3 features the Intel Pentium G3240 Haswell 3.1GHz processor, to give you power efficiency in an entry level single core. This processor carries a low TDP of 54w with a clock speed of 3.1Ghz and it also has integrated Intel HD Graphics enough to handle basic computing needs (for a more powerful video based system check out our budget gamer line or mid-range series of PCs). Integrated memory controllers allow you to make use of amazing 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth and we give you plenty in this system with 4GB DDR3 1333 memory standard, faster upgrades are available by using our customization options below.
Anchoring this budget saving system is the Biostar H81MLV3 motherboard, featured for basic level business machines or home and student machines. High quality 6-channel HD audio and onboard VGA, supported through the Intel core graphics supports all your visual and audio needs. 500GBs of SATA 6GB/s storage gives you ample room for your choice of Windows 7 operating systems as well as any business applications you have your heart set on. We added the touch of a fast 24x DVD Burner for all your backup and installation needs as well.
Nicely packaged in the Xion XON-720P-BK mATX case, this system is easily stashed under a desk or in your entertainment center for home theater storage. This model of case also features a 300W power supply, ample enough to support the options in this rig. Conveniently designed with front panel USB, audio and card reader, you can expect easy access to all your peripherals.
Now, does this sound like a good deal to you? Order below as is, or customize it the way you want!
- Processor: Intel Pentium G3240 Haswell 3.1GHz LGA1150 Dual-Core 32nm Processor, Model: BX80646G3240.
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 memory [2x2GB]
- Motherboard: Biostar H81MLV3 Ver. 7.x Micro ATX Motherboard, Intel H81 Chipset, Supports Intel Core i7 /i5 /i3 /Pentium CPUs, Dual DDR3 1600, SATA III, USB 3.0, VGA, Windows 8.1 Ready
- Video: Integrated on-die Intel Graphics
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Channel HD Audio
- Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black XION mATX/Mini ITX Slim Desktop Case XON-720P-BK, 1x 5.25in Bay, 300W PSU, 5 in 1 Card-reader, Front USB3.0 and HD Audio
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN
2 x SATA3 Connector
2 x SATA2 Connector
- Internal I/O Connectors:
2 x USB 2.0 Header
2 x SATA3 6Gb/s Connector
2 x SATA2 3Gb/s Connector
1 x Front Audio Header
1 x Front Panel Header
1 x CPU FAN Header
1 x System FAN Header
1 x Serial Header
- Expansion Slots:
PCI Express x 16 - 1
PCI Express x 1 - 1
By CPU model
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
2 x USB 3.0 Port
2 x USB 2.0 Port
1 x VGA Port
1 x RJ-45 Port
3 x Audio Connector
Reference: | Biostar H81MLV3 Motherboard Website | CPU Support List | Memory Support List |
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.