Manufacturer: CyberPower Mfg Part Number: CP425SLG UPC/EAN: 649532609475
Part Number: UPS-CP425SLG
Regular price:$49.99On Sale:
Options and Services
Limit 5 per customer:
CyberPower CP425SLG GreenPower Standby Uninterruptible Power Supply/UPS, 425 VA/255 W, USB Connectivity, Windows 7 Compatible
Note: This is the new version replacement for CPS425SL
The CyberPower Standby CP425SLG uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards home/office computers and other electronics (monitors, scanners, speakers, CD/DVD players, MP3 players and phones) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection.
The patented GreenPower UPS technology used in this UPS unit reduces energy-usage and cooling costs associated with UPS power protection. As a result, you can expect to save up to $9 annually (varies based on usage and regional kilowatt per hour costs) by using GreenPower UPS technology.
Management & Communications :
- Multifunction LCD Diagnostic Display: No
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Serial Port: No
- LED Indicators: Power on, wiring fault
- Audible Alarms: On battery, low battery, overload
- Software: PowerPanel Personal Edition
- SNMP / HTTP Remote Monitoring: None
- AS400 Management: None
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Port: No
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.75" x 6" x 3"
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32 oF to 95oF / 0oC to 40 oC
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% non condensing
- Maximum Operating Elevation: 10,000 ft / 3,000 m
- Certifications: UL1778, cUL 107.3, FCC DOC Class B
- ROHS: ROHS Compliant
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping.