HP Photosmart 6520 Thermal Inkjet Multifunction e-All-in-One Printer, Print / Copy / Scan / Fax, 12 ppm Mono/8.5 ppm Color Print (ISO), Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, P/N: CX017A#B1H
Experience premium photo printing with this e-All-in-One's 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) gesture-enabled touchscreen & automatic photo paper tray with peek window. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint, share wirelessly, and scan & copy with ease. Printing lab-quality photos and everyday documents, scanning or copying from an intuitive touchscreen, and printing from virtually anywhere.
Express yourself and impress with ease.
- Tap and swipe the 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan, and access Web content.
- Create lab-quality, fade-resistant photos without borders, as well as archive-quality documents.
- Easy photo printing-keep paper loaded and ready, plus use convenient memory card slots to walk up and print.
- Print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos, using individual inks, and save with high-capacity cartridges.
Print wirelessly and stay connected-on the go.
- HP ePrint-now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
Boost your printing possibilities.
- FOR NA USE ONLY: Print photos and documents, make quick copies and scans, send faxes without a phone line, and access apps.
- Scan photos and everyday documents to your email account, and scan multiple files to a single document.
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Easily save paper and energy.
- Responsibly designed-this ENERGY STAR qualified e-all-in-one is made of 20% postconsumer recycled plastics.
- The HP Eco App installed on your touchscreen makes it easy to adjust key energy- and paper-saving settings.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Printer specifications:
Functions: Print, scan, copy
Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 12 ppm
Print speed, color (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 8.5 ppm
Print speed, black (draft): Up to 22 ppm
Print speed, color (draft): Up to 22 ppm
Print speed: Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
Printer page yield: Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield for more information
Resolution (black): Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
Resolution (color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 500 pages
Recommended monthly page volume: 400 to 500
Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Display: 3.45" (8.76-cm) touchscreen CGD
Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages)
- HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridge (~550 pages)
- HP 564XL Cyan Ink Cartridge (~750 pages)
- HP 564XL Magenta Ink Cartridge (~750 pages)
- HP 564XL Yellow Ink Cartridge (~750 pages)
Compatible ink types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
Automatic paper sensor: Yes
Paper trays, standard: 1 plus automated 5 x 7-in photo tray
Paper trays, maximum: 1 plus automated 5 x 7-in photo tray
HP ePrint capability: Yes
Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0; WiFi 802 b/g/n
Network ready: Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: www.hp.com/go/Windows8
- Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel Core Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Memory specs:
Memory card compatibility: Memory Stick Duo; Secure Digital/MultimediaCard
Memory, standard: 128 MB
Memory, maximum: 128 MB
- Paper handling:
Paper handling input, standard: 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
Paper handling output, standard: 20-sheet output tray
Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
Envelope input capacity: Up to 5 envelopes
Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Finished output handling: Sheetfed
Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
Media sizes supported: A4; B5; A5; A6; DL envelope
Media sizes, custom: 3.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
Media types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
Media weights by paper path:
- Tray 1: A4, HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m2
- HP cards: up to 200 g/m2
- HP photo paper: up to 300 g/m2
- Tray 2: photo paper: up to 300 g/m2
- Scanner specifications
Scanner type: Flatbed
Scan file format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 11 in
ADF Capacity: None
- Copier specifications
Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
Copies, maximum: Up to 50 copies
- Fax specs
Fax resolution: Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- Power & operating requirements
Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
Power consumption: 18 watts (Printing), 4.8 watts (Ready), 1.4 watts (Sleep)
Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR qualified
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104oF
Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
Reference: | HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Richtofen_Chang091112)
Related Items: | HP Printers/Scanners/Consumables | HP Ink Printer | HP Printer Accessories | Printers, Scanners | InkJet Printers | Multifunction(MFP) Printers | Fax Machines | Scanners | Printer Memory | Printer, Serial, and USB Ports | Parallel and Serial Cables and Accessories | Accessories - Printer |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |