Shipping Damage Report
We are sorry that the product(s) you received were damaged during shipping. You must file this report within seven (7) days after you receive the product. We are not responsible for any damage after 7 calendar days. Once this report is filed, you'll receive instructions on what to do next. No phone call or e-mails are necessary!.
- Please read the FAQs after receiving an order. You may find the answer to your question 24-7 there.
- Use this form to report only damages made by shipping companies. Use the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request instead, to return items for any reasons other than shipping damage.
- Use the Discrepancy Report instead, to report discrepancies.
- Use this report only for PHYSICAL damages that occurred during shipping. Physical damages during usage and/or installation and manufacturer defects are not considered as shipping damages.
- Give as much detail as possible to describe the damage. If you are reporting damages to a case, please give details as exactly which part is damaged. We'll send only the damaged part such as front bezel or one of the side panels, but not the entire case.
- Please select RMA, Ground Shipping as shipping method. The shipping cost should be zero. You may ignore the shipping charges for this item if other shipping method is selected. Customer is responsible for shipping upgrades from UPS Ground/USPS.
- Do not order new items with this report. It may slow down processing your new order.
- You are welcome to call or e-mail us; however, it's not necessary to wait for a reply. The best way to communicate with us is to send this report.
- Add this item to your shopping basket as if you are placing a new order. Use your new order number for any future references.
- You may use Return Authorization as payment method to avoid entering credit card info. If you expect a refund, please leave your credit card number.
- We'll verify the damage before making any decision after receiving this report.
- The replacement item has to be identical to the original one and must be shipped to the same address as the original order.
- We'll let you know whether and when to ship the damaged item back to us. We'll reimburse you the shipping expense if you do. Regardless, please keep the damaged item for as long as you can. Our shipping company will stop by to inspect the damage.
- To receive a replacement faster, you may consider ordering a new one, filing this report, and sending the damaged one back for a refund (if received within 30 days).
- For status and questions, please post them in our Help Desk or send us an e-mail