D-Link Xtreme N Duo Wireless Bridge/Access Point, Model: DAP-1522
The D-Link Xtreme N Duo Wireless Bridge/Access Point is designed for users looking to create a wireless network or to connect multiple wired devices to an existing wireless network. Xtreme N Duo is the latest addition to the award-winning Xtreme N product family. Duo means the DAP-1522 works with next generation dual band (2.4GHz or 5GHz)* 802.11n wireless devices as well as legacy 802.11g products.
- Optimized for HD Video Streaming
- Add Wireless Connectivity to Ethernet-Enabled Devices Like Game Consoles
- Create or Extend a Wireless Network
- Works Best with Dual Band 802.11n Wireless Devices, Compatible with 802.11n/g Devices
- Physical Interface:
- 4 Gigabit LAN Ports
- 1 Push-Button (for Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Three-way Switch (to select operating mode)
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Device Management: Internet Explorer v6 or Later; Mozilla Firefox v1.5 or Later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- 4 LAN (Wired Connection)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Item (WxDxH): 4.4" x 5.7" x 1.3"
- Packaging (WxDxH): 8.2" x 10.8" x 2.7"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited***
Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer with:
- Windows Vista****, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000, or Mac OS X (v10.4)
- Internet Explorer v6 or Mozilla Firefox v1.5
- CD-ROM Drive
- Network Interface Card
- For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Xtreme N Duo Wireless Bridge / Access Point
- CAT5 Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- CD-ROM with: Product Documentation
References: | D-Link DAP-1522 Xtreme N Duo Wireless Bridge/Access Point Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-033011)
(1) * Due to government regulations the 5.25~5.35GHz and 5.47~5.725GHz wireless bands are removed.
(2) ** Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
(3) *** 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
(4) **** Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.
Related Items: | D-Link Network Products | Wireless Access Points / Extenders | Wireless Routers / Bridges | Wireless Networking (WiFi) | Communications Software | Network Switches |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |