Dell Computer Repair/Upgrade Services - Laptops and Desktop Computers
We like to keep our Dell end-user customers happy!
Have a Dell computer/laptop problem? Can't wait to ship it out for a fix? No problem. We are a full-service computer shop conveniently located in Southwest Houston. Our address is 10402 Harwin Drive, near the corner of Harwin and West Beltway 8/Westpark Toll Road.
Visit our directions page for more detailed directions on how to get to us.
Things to know before your visit:
While it isn't necessary to give us a call before you visit, it is helpful. Please let us know you're coming by so we are aware and/or advise you over the phone to possibly save you a trip. Some issues are easily handled by phone, unless it's actual hardware service that needs attention.
If you have a question about our services, please email
or contact us at 713-773-9898 x1700.
- (1) A flat fee of $99 applies for any required diagnostics. In the event a repair is requested the diagnostic fee is waved and applied fully towards any repair labor charges. For most repairs, this fee covers all charges other than parts.
- (2) How fast we can get a repair job completed depends on the kind of Dell product you have, the complexity of the problem, and availability of parts. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
- (3) An estimate for the actual cost to fix a problem is just an estimate. The actual cost may be higher or lower.
- (4) We do only limited services and repairs on printers, monitors, and other peripherals. Most of these products are difficult and costly to fix. We will let you know if we run into issues, and can help suggest options or help you purchase a new computer (we sell them too!).
- (5) If special parts are needed from the manufacturer, or an extra waiting time will be required, we will let you know. We will inform you of the cost of the special parts before purchasing them for you. Once purchased, such specially ordered parts are not refundable.
- (6) Sorry we do not provide free warranty services on behalf of the Dell at this time. If your computer is still under manufacturer warranty, please contact your manufacturer for services. If you are unsure if your Dell is under warranty, please check with Dell. All non-warranty services are charged at the time of diagnosis and payment rendered at the time of services unless otherwise agreed upon.
- (7) We can fix most common problems on laptops such as system configuration, battery replacement, hard drive problems, and memory problems. We can even fix most laptop motherboard issues and screens. However, if a problem comes up and the feasible solution is to buy a replacement computer we will let you know. We will cover all possible options, to the best of our ability.
- (8) Dell is a registered trademark of Dell Computer Corp. Directron.com is not associated with Dell. Directron.com is capable of fixing most branded systems on the market; however is not an authorized warranty service center for Dell. If you think your computer is still under warranty, we strongly suggest you to contact Dell first.
Why choose Directron?
We are one of the longest running and largest computer resellers in Houston. We have been repairing, upgrading and servicing Dell (and other brand) laptops, and desktop computers for over 20 years. We are a system integrator as well, we build our own! Our certified, professional technicians are hobbyists / enthusiasts as well, having built their own machines, they also have years experience in the field.
The Directron Difference!
- (1) We are local, we're your neighbor, we are Houston Proud.
- (2) We have a human face you can talk to. We even have a very nice waiting area for you to wait for us to fix your computers.
- (3) We can provide services right away without countless phone calls and waiting. We are responsive, and even provide emergency services. You don't need to jump through many hoops before getting what you need.
- (3) We do our own services. We do not depend on third parties with whom we may have never met.
We service most Dell desktop and laptop lines, just ask. We carry a wide range of Dell-compatible parts for upgrades and/or replacements such as hard drives, memory, battery, and CPUs - all at discounted prices.
We can also upgrade your Dell computers by adding more memory, upgrading to a larger hard drive, adding more cooling devices to make your system to run cooler, and upgrading to a more powerful video card. We also provide modification services to add lights to your system.