Would you like to be notified when this item is available?Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
D-Link Wireless N Dual Band Router, 1 x 10/100 WAN Port, 4 x 10/100 LAN Ports, Model: DIR-815
Dual band capability enables this router to operate at 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands like two routers in one. This allows you to check e-mails and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band while simultaneously streaming high-definition (HD) movies and other media on the 5GHz band. Moreover, the SharePort technology allows you to connect a USB printer or storage to share it throughout your network.
- Easy to use, easy to set up
- Dual-band performance - Up to 600Mbps speed
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands for HD video and everyday use
- Create a faster Wi-Fi network with superior home coverage
- Award-winning QoS Engine prioritizes Internet traffic to enable enhanced gaming and phone calling (VoIP) experience
- IEEE 802.11n*
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a**
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- Device Interface
- 4 10/100 LAN Ports
- 1 10/100 WAN Port
- External Antenna Type
- Two (2) External Dipole Antennas
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2)
- Advanced Firewall Features
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN Pass-through / IPSec
- Device Management
- Internet Explorer v7 or later; Mozilla Firefox v3.0 or later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- WAN (10/100)
- WLAN (Wireless Connection)
- LAN (10/100)
- FCC Class B
- 6.2" x 4.7" x 1.2" (157.5mm x 119.4mm x 30.5mm)
- Operating Temperature
- 32° F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
References: | D-Link Wireless N Dual Band Router DIR-815 Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Manufacturer.*** 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy122512)
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
** Due to government regulations the 5.25~5.35GHz and 5.47~5.725GHz wireless bands are removed.
*** 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
Related Items: | D-Link Network Products | D-Link Routers / Bridges | Wireless Networking (WiFi) | Wireless Routers / Bridges | Wireless Access Points / Extenders | Network Switches | Network Cards | Communications Software | Network Cables & Accessories |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |