D-Link Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter, Model: DWA-160
The D-Link Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter (DWA-160) is the latest addition to the award-winning Xtreme N product family. The DWA-160 is designed for users looking to get a reliable wireless connection that can handle High-Defi nition (HD) video streams throughout the house. This is achieved by using the DWA-160 together with an 11n dual band router (D-Link DIR-855 or DIR-825 recommended).
- Speeds Up to 14x Faster than Wireless G*
- Wirelessly Stream HD Video, Share Files and Go Online
- Choose 2.4GHz or 5GHz for Optimized HD Video Streaming
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup push button for easy connection**
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11a
- Interface: USB 2.0***
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA & WPA2)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) - Push Button
- LED/Button: Link/Activity
- FCC Class B
- Operating Temperature: 32o - 104o F (0o - 40o C)
- Operating Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer with:
- Windows Vista*** (32 & 64-bit), Windows XP SP3***
- CD-ROM Drive
- 20MB Hard Disk Space
- USB Port****
- For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Wireless Router
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter
- USB Extension Cradle
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM with:
- Installation Wizard
- Product Documentation
Reference: | D-Link DWA-160 Xtreme N Dual Band USB Adapter Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-022411)
(1) * Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, 802.11a, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11n devices.
(2) ** Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button available on hardware version A2.
(3) *** Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.
(4) **** Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port recommended.
Related Items: | D-Link Network Products | USB Wireless Adapters | USB Networking | Wireless Networking (WiFi) | Wireless Access Points / Extenders | Communications Software | Network Cables & Accessories |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |