CyberPower Ecologic Series 650VA / 390W Energy Efficient Desktop UPS EC650LCD, Energy-conserving ECO Technology, 8 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets, USB, RJ11, with Multifunction Diagnostic LCD
The CyberPower Ecologic UPS Series EC650LCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards PCs and other electronics (monitors, cable DSL/ modems, VoIP routers, and home theater devices) from blackouts, brownouts, surges, spikes, sags, and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs and is an ENERGY STAR listed product. The multifunction diagnostic LCD gives users the ability to check the operating status of the UPS and assist in trouble-shooting power anomalies.
- ECO Mode - The user selectable ECO mode removes power to computer peripherals connected to the ECO designated outlets when the UPS detects the computer, connected to the UPS via USB, is turned off or in sleep mode. This results in additional cost savings by eliminating the power consumption of idle devices.
- Energy-Saving Technology - This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes our patented GreenPower UPS High Efficiency design to reduce power consumption by increasing power efficiency to greater than 98% to save costs and reduce emissions.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - One of the lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Convenient Mounting - Compact size for mounting horizontal or vertical.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- UPS Topology: Standby
- Energy Saving: GreenPower UPS High Efficiency
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Voltage: 96Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency: 47Hz - 63Hz
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style: Right angle - 45 degree offset
- Cord Length: 5'
- VA: 650
- Watts: 390
- On Battery Voltage: 120Vac ± 5%
- On Battery Frequency: 50/60Hz ± 1% (auto-sensing)
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets - Total: 8
- Outlets - Eco Controlled: 3
- Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected: 4
- Outlets - Surge-Only Protected: 4
- Outlets - Widely Spaced: 2
- Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Transfer Time: 4ms
- Runtimes: 10.7 min. (160W), 2.8 min. (325W)
- Runtime at Half Load (min): 8
- Runtime at Full Load (min): 2
- Battery Type: Sealed lead-acid
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Surge Protection & Filtering:
- Surge Suppression: 526 Joules
- Phone Protection RJ11: 1-In, 1-Out
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
- Management & Communications:
- Multifunction Diagnostic LCD: Yes
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Management Cable: USB Cable
- LED Indicators: Power on, ECO on/off
- Audible Alarms: On battery, low battery, overload
- Software: PowerPanel Personal Edition
- Form Factor: Compact
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.): 10.6 x 3.1 x 5.9
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% non-condensing
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: 5°F to 113°F / -15°C to 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0% - 95% non-condensing
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Safety: UL1778, cUL 107.3, FCC DOC Class B
- Environmental: RoHS Compliant
- Product Warranty: 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: Lifetime
- CEG Amount: $100,000
References: | CyberPower Ecologic Series 650VA / 390W Energy Efficient Desktop UPS EC650LCD Website |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (JackZ081513)
Related Items: | CyberPower / CP TECH | Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) | Black UPS | Surge Protectors / Power Strips | Accessories - PSU |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |