Directron FM2 Value Gamer 1: AMD A10 5800K Trinity 3.8Ghz FM2 Processor, 8GB Memory, 240GB SSD, Radeon R7 260X Graphics, DVD Burner and Cooler Master Case
A Great PC with a Bargain Price
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a new gaming PC without breaking the bank? Look no further than Directron's Value Gamer Series! Directron's Value Gamer series is designed with high quality parts, great upgrade paths, and affordable prices.
Why buy the Directron Value Gamer Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
- Processor: AMD A10-Series A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz Socket FM2 Quad-Core 32nm APU, Model: AD580KWOHJBOX
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600 memory [2x4GB]
- Motherboard: ASUS A88X-A FM2+ Micro-ATX Motherboard, AMD A88X Chipset, Supports AMD A-Series / Athlon CPU, Dual DDR3 2133 (OC), SATA 6Gb/s Supports RAID, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, HDMI, DVI, VGA
- Video: Integrated Radeon HD 7560D graphics on the CPU core. Added Radeon R7 260X Graphics for extra video and gaming power.
- Audio: HD Realtek ALC887 7.1 Channel Audio
- Storage: Intel 530 Series 240GB SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive
- Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
- Case: Black Cooler Master Elite 342 MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case, w/ 400W PSU and 120mm Fan
- LAN: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.