Netgear ProSafe FS752TP Ethernet Switch, 48 Auto Sensing Fast Ethernet, 4 Auto Sensing Gigabit Ethernet Switching Ports, 2 Dual Personality SFP Slots, P/N: FS752TP-100NAS.
The NETGEAR ProSafe 52-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet PoE Smart Switch with 4 Gigabit Uplink Ports (FS752TP) is a reliable, affordable and simple solution for supporting 48 IEEE 802.3af PoE devices. Four of the 48 ports support PoE Plus devices for high-power needs such as video phones and 802.11n APs. The ProSafe FS752TP is a smart switch, with intuitive web-based management for quick and easy set up and configuration.
Advanced Performance for Power-over-Ethernet Networks
Electromagnetic Emissions - CE EN 55022, EN 61000 and EN 55024
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- VCCI Class A
LEDs - Per port (10/100 and Gigabit): - Link/ activity, speed
- Per device: Power, Fan, PoE Max, LED Mode
- Per PoE port: PoE Power, PoE fault
Safety - -UL/cUL 60950-1
- CE EN 60950-1
Performance Specifications - Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 17.6 Gbps
- Network latency: <20μs for 64-byte - frames in store-and-forward mode for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- Buffer memory: 1.5 MBytes per system
- Address database size: 4,000 media access control (MAC) addresses per system
- Addressing: 48-bit MAC address
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 230,731 hours at 25C (~26.4 years)
- Acoustic noise: 34.5 dBA
Physical Specifications - Dimensions: (w x d x h) - 440 x 316 x 43mm (17.3 x 12.4 x 1.7 in)
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Lifetime warranty from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (dxy030812)