Audio: Chipset - Realtek ALC892 codec Channels - 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel High Definition - Yes Optical - Support for S/PDIF Out
Storage: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices - Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Internal I/O Connectors: - 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x serial port header
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor HDMI - 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 DVI - 1 x DVI-I port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
Back Panel Connections: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2 x HDMI ports
2 x antenna connectors
1 x DVI-I port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2 x RJ-45 ports
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy101712)
(1) How to install? Click here.
(2) All retail boxed motherboards are opened for receiving purposes.
(3) We highly recommendtesting When purchasing a motherboard and a CPU together.
(4) Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
(5) To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
(6) When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
(7) Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
(8) Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
(9) Graphics Integrated in CPU, please check your CPU for graphics model and support.