Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PH rev. 1.0 Socket H3 Micro ATX Motherboard, Intel H81 Express Chipset, Supports Intel 4th Generation LGA1150 Haswell CPUs, Dual DDR3 1600, VGA, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, 7.1CH HD Audio, Windows 8 Ready
GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel Core processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
CPU: Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
Chipset: - Intel H81 Express Chipset
2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Audio: Chipset - Realtek ALC887 codec Channels - 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. High Definition - Yes Optical - Support for S/PDIF Out
Storage: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Expansion Slots: PCI - 2 PCI Express x 16 - 1, running at x16 PCI Express x 1 - 1 (The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Back Panel Connections: 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x parallel port
1 x serial port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey090213)
(1) How to install? Click here.
(2) All retail boxed motherboards are opened for receiving purposes.
(3) We highly recommendtesting When purchasing a motherboard and a CPU together.
(4) Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
(5) Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
(6) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
http://www.intel.com/reseller/psu_selector/ a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
(7) Graphics Integrated in CPU, please check your CPU for graphics model and support.