Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PV (rev. 1.0) LGA1150 Micro ATX Motherboard, Intel H81 Express Chipset, Supports Intel 4th Core i7/i5/i3 Haswell CPUs, Dual Channel DDR3 1600, PCI-E x16, SATA 6Gb/s, USB3.0, DVI-D, w/ Gigabit LAN and 7.1ch HD Audio
GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel Core processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
- Supports 4th Generation Intel Core processors
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus Technology
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- USB 3.0 ports with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- DVI-D, D-SUB, COM port on rear panel
- All solid capacitors design
- Part Number:
- Form Factor:
- Micro ATX
Type - Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package
Socket - LGA1150
Cache - L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel H81 Express Chipset
Slots - 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Speed - Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Capacity - Max. 16 GB
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Chipset -Realtek GbE LAN chip
Speed - 10/100/1000 Mbit
Quantity - 1
Chipset - Realtek ALC887 codec
Channels - 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
High Definition - Yes
SATA Connections - 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~SATA3 1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
SATA Connections - 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2~ SATA2 3) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion Slots:
PCI - 2
PCI Express x 16 - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
PCI Express x 1 - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Onboard - Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x serial port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Microphone)
Reference: | Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PV(rev. 1.0) Motherboard Website | CPU Support List | Memory Support List |
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck081413)
(1) How to install? Click here.
(2) All retail boxed motherboards are opened for receiving purposes.
(3) We highly recommend testing When purchasing a motherboard and a CPU together.
(4) Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
(5) Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
(6) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
(7) Graphics Integrated in CPU, please check your CPU for graphics model and support.
Related Items: | Gigabyte Motherboards | Intel-Based Motherboards | Socket H3 (LGA1150) | Intel H81 Chipset | Micro ATX, Socket 1150 | Micro ATX | Intel Socket 1150 Processors | Accessories - Motherboards |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |