Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 (rev. 1.0) Socket H3 ATX Motherboard, Intel Z87 Chipset, Supports Intel 4th Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1150 Haswell CPUs, Dual DDR3 2933(O.C.), SATA III RAID, Gigabit LAN, HDMI, DVI and VGA, 7.1ch HD Audio
GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel Core processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable digital power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, gold plated hardware connectors and of course, killer good looks, GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
- Part Number:
- Form Factor:
Type - Supports Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium/ Celeron Processors
Socket - 1150
- Intel Z87 Express Chipset
Slots - 4
Speed - DDR3 2933(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Capacity - Max. 32GB
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Chipset - Intel GbE LAN chip
Speed - 10/100/1000Mbit
Quantity - 1
Chipset - Realtek ALC892 codec
Channels - 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
High Definition - Yes
Optical - Support for S/PDIF In/Out
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x S/PDIF In header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion Slots:
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 (The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter)
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 (Support for HDMI 1.4a version.)
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Reference: | Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 Motherboard Website |
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy060513)
$10 End-User Mail-In Rebate:
Gigabyte is now presenting a mail-In rebate for Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 (rev. 1.0) Socket H3 ATX Motherboard. Promotion begins 04/01/14 and ends on 04/30/14
. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion. Claim your rebate through the rebate form and follow mailing instructions. Note, incomplete forms will be denied as well as forms mailed too late. Manufacturer is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. The promotion is not retroactive. Click here to download the rebate form.
(1) Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
(2) For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(3) The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with all PCI Express x1 slots. All PCI Express x1 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
(4) When installing a x8 or above card in the PCIEX4 slot, make sure to set PCIE Slot Configuration in BIOS Setup to x4.
(5) The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x4 mode when AMD CrossFireX is enabled.
(6) How to install? Click here.
(7) All retail boxed motherboards are opened for receiving purposes.
(8) We highly recommend testing When purchasing a motherboard and a CPU together.
(9) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
(10) Graphics Integrated in CPU, please check your CPU for graphics model and support.
Related Items: | Gigabyte | Gigabyte Motherboards | Intel-Based Motherboards | Intel Z87 Chipset | Socket H3 (LGA1150) | CrossFire Ready Motherboard | Accessories - Motherboards |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |