Innovative Knowledge Jewel Cases English: Grammar and Writing, Middle, Grade 6-8, CD-ROM
- Multi-sensory instruction approach: use of pictures, text, video and audio benefiting all types of learning styles
- Various levels of difficulty motivates, stimulates, and challenges your students
- Practice tests and activities to reinforce and assess comprehension
- Print test sheets to monitor your students progress
- 8 Parts of Speech (Video)
- Learn how grammar classifies words based on eight parts of speech: the verb, the noun, the pronoun, the adjective, the adverb, the preposition, the conjunction, and the interjection.
- How to Write Reports & Personal Letters (Video)
- Learn how to create headings, greetings, body, complimentary closure, signature lines, and proper formats.
- Rules of Punctuation (Video)
- This video presentation provides guidance on how to properly employ commas, apostrophes, quotation marks, colons, semi colons, and parentheses.
- Understanding Biographies
- Survey the major characteristics of biographies including the author's viewpoint, research aspects, and fictional elements. General biographical, literary and scientific biographies are examined through the lives of John F. Kennedy, Mark Twain, and Marie Curie.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- WIN: Windows XP or 2000, CD drive and audio driver with speaker required. No disk space required.
- MAC: Mac OS X, CD drive and audio driver with speaker required, No disk space required. Plug & Play software - no installation necessary.
- Grade: 6-8
Reference: | Innovative Knowledge English: Grammar & Writing Website |
Limited Warranty: 30-Day from receiving date with Directron.com for same item replacement. No refund or credit for opened software. 7-Day money back from receiving date with 15% for unopened returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. (queenie092812)
Related Items: | Innovative Knowledge | Children, Education & Entertainment | Education Software | Software & Training |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |