Netgear Computer Network Switch GS108NA, 8-Port, Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Power Up Your Small Network to Gigabit Speeds
Now you can have a powerful, high-speed network on a small scale. NETGEAR's GS108 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you build a system that provides a full, dedicated 1000, 100, or 10 Mbps connection so you can move very large files across your network instantly. The GS108 also lets you painlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices. This potent switch is packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your workday experience. It's compact design fits neatly into small work spaces and, since it's self-cooling without a fan, it runs silently and unobtrusively.
- High-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connection.
- Up to 2000 Mbps on each port.
- Integrates 10, 100, & 1000 Mbps within a network.
- Provides Auto Uplink functionality on all 8 RJ-45 ports.
- Supports PC or Macintosh O/S.
- Space-saving dimensions.
- Network Ports 8 auto speed sensing UTP ports.
- Forwarding Mode Store-and-Forward.
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps (non-blocking).
- Forward Rate(10 Mbps port): 14,800 packets/sec.
- Forward Rate(100 Mbps port): 148,000 packets/sec.
- Forward Rate(1000 Mbps port): 1,480,000 packets/sec.
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps): 40 usec (max).
- Latency (100 to 1000 Mbps): 10 usec (max).
- Queue Buffer Memory: 32Kbytes per port.
- MAC address database: 8000.
- Acousitc Noise: 0 dB.
- Heat Dissipation: 38.8 Btu/hr.
- AC Power: 17.5W.
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 3.93" x 0.98" (235 mm 100 mm 25 mm).
- Environmental Specifications:
- Operating temperature: 0o to 40o C.
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing.
- Safety Agancy Approvals UL (UL 1950), CUL, C-Tick.
- Electromagnetic Compliance CE mark, commercial FCC Part 15 Class A, EN55 022 (CISPR22), Class A VCCI, Class A C-Tick.
- Status LEDs Power, Collision/Rx/Tx, and duplex indicators for each port.
Link and speed indicators built into each vista RJ-45 port.
- Standards Compliance
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet.
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T Fast Ethernet.
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet.
- Windows, MacOS, Netware, TCP/IP.
- Input Voltage 5V and 5A.
- UTP Category 5 or better cables.
- Network card for each PC or server (e.g. GA302T).
- Network software (e.g., Windows, Linux, MacOS).
References: | Netgear Company Website |
- GS108NA 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- Wall-mount kit.
- AC adapter.
- Installation guide.
- Warranty card.
- Support information card.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (by021004) (ud071205)
Notes: Pls select "AUTHORIZED POWERSHIFT PARTNER" as your Purchase Location when doing rebates from www.prosaferebates.com
| Netgear Products
| Networking & Fiber
| Other Switches
| Netgear GS105NA |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |