Netgear ProSafe GSM7328Sv2 24-Port Gigabit L3 Managed Stackable Switch, w/ 4 x SFP Mini GBIC and 2 x XFP, P/N: GSM7328S-200NAS
The ProSafe GSM7328Sv2 fully-managed switch delivers 24 ports of auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps interfaces for high-density copper connectivity. Four hot-swappable small form-factor pluggable (SFP) Gigabit interfaces provide optional fiber connectivity for longer reach Gigabit Ethernet requirements.
- Flexible, Stackable, Enterprise-class High-speed Switching:
- NETGEAR's low-cost, stackable, Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver maximum throughput and flexibility where you need it - to high-speed, high-density workgroups at the edge of the network, in the backbone of growing networks or for bandwidth-thirsty file and application servers.
- In desktop switching environments, wire-speed performance with full QoS control for all 10/100/1000 interfaces is critical.
- Easy to Use:
- Simplify and reduce IT staff workload and mean time-to-repair with intuitive, GUI-based device configuration, and an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI).
- Flexible Stacking:
- Stacking capabilities allow you to build a single-IP unique logical device with up to eight switches utilizing intelligent bi-directional redundant stacking links.
- Non-stop Service:
- The new rev 2 hardware now comes with a removable power module as the switch's main power supply.
- Number of Ports: 24
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
- 24 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
- 1 x RS-232 Console Management
- Forwarding/Filtering Rate: 107.1 Mpps
- Switching Throughput: 144 Gbps
- Number of Expansion Slots: 6
- Expansion Slots:
- (4 Total) SFP (mini-GBIC) Shared
- (2 Total) XFP
- Layer Support: 2 to 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Web-based management
- Command Line Interface
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- RMON groups 1,2,3, and 9
- Standard Memory: 256 MB
- Flash Memory: 32 MB
- Packet buffer memory: 786 KB
- Number of VLANs: 4 k
- GSM7328S Gigabit L3 Managed Stackable Switch
- Null modem cable
- Rubber footpads
- Power cable
- Rack-mount kit
- Installation guide
- Resource CD-ROM
- Warranty/support information card
References: | Netgear GSM7328Sv2 L3 Managed Switch Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Lifetime from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (queenie040710)
Notes: Due to the high value nature of this item, it will be shipped only to the billing to address if paid with credit card. Adult signature will be required upon delivery.
| Netgear Products
| Gigabit Switches
| 24 Ports
| Switch with SFP Connector
| Network Adapters
| Router & Bridges
| Wireless Network
| Network Cables & Adapters
| Network Software
| Network Hubs
| Back to Top / Order This Item |