Gigabyte GV-R927XOC-2GD Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card with 1050MHz Core Clock and 5600MHz Memory Clock
Purchase select AMD R9 Series Graphics and recieve Battlefield 4 FREE!
Gigabyte GV-R927XOC-2GD Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card with 1050MHz Core Clock and 5600MHz Memory Clock, w/ HDMI, DisplayPort and Dual DVI, CrossFireX Support, WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System.
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling system
- Powered by AMD Radeon R9 270X GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 memory, 256-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- BASE:1050MHz / BOOST:1100 MHz
- System power supply requirement: 500W
- Part Number:
- Radeon R9 270X
- GPU Chip - Curacao
- Core Clock - 1050MHz
- Boost Clock - 1100MHz
- Memory Size - 2GB
- Memory Type - GDDR5
- Memory Clock Speed - 5600MHz
- Memory Interface Bus - 256-bit
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- CrossFireX Support
- OpenGL Support - 4.3
- Video Outputs:
- HDMI - 1
- DisplayPort - 1
- DVI - 2
- Max Resolution - 4096 x 2160 (Digital); 2048 x 1536 (Analog)
- DirectX Support - DirectX 11.2
- General Information:
- Single / Dual / Triple Profile Slot - Dual
- Active or Passive Cooling - Active
- Power Connector Required - Two 6-pin external power connectors.
- Power Requirements - 500W
- Low Profile - No
Reference: | Gigabyte GV-R927XOC-2GD Video Card Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. Three-year from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Jancy101413)
(1) The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
(2) Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
(3) All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
(4) Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Related Items: | Gigabyte Video Cards | Radeon R9 200 Series | All PCI Express (PCI-E) Video Cards | PCI Express Video Cards - 2048MB | Video Cards Priced at $200 - $400 | CrossFire Ready Video Cards | Accessories - Video |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |