ASUS H81M-A LGA1150 uATX Motherboard, Intel H81 Chipset, Supports Intel 4th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 Haswell CPUs, Dual DDR3 1600, Gigabit LAN, SATA III, USB 3.0, 8ch HD Audio, DVI, HDMI
ASUS motherboards guard your PC with 5X Protection. We use quality components like DIGI+ VRM digital power design for precise CPU power on demand, ESD units tested to strict standards that eliminate electrostatic interference, and resettable fuses around DRAM slots to prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. We also use corrosion-resistant back I/O shields, all examples of ASUS providing the best possible reliability and durability.
- ASUS 5X Protection - All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- HDMI & DVI Outputs - High-definition Visual Enjoyment
- New UEFI BIOS - Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- Network iControl - Real-time network bandwidth management
- Part Number:
- Form Factor:
- uATX Form Factor
Type - Intel Socket 1150 for 4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
Socket - LGA 1150
Supports Intel 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Intel H81
Slots - 2 x DIMM
Speed - DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Capacity - Max. 16GB
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel chipset limitation, DDR3 1600 MHz and higher memory modules on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600 Mhz.
Chipset -Realtek 8111G
Speed - Gigabit LAN
Quantity - 1
Chipset - Realtek ALC887
Channels - 8-Channel
High Definition - Yes
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), yellow
2 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), dark brown
Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology
- Internal I/O Connectors:
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x TPM connector(s)
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- Expansion Slots:
PCI Express x 16 - 1
PCI Express x 1 - 2
Onboard - Integrated Graphics Processor
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
Dual independent displays support with HDMI/DVI and D-Sub
- Back Panel Connections:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (blue)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Reference: | ASUS H81M-A Motherboard Website | CPU Support List | Memory Support List |
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (duck090213)
(1) How to install? Click here.
(2) All retail boxed motherboards are opened for receiving purposes.
(3) We highly recommend testing When purchasing a motherboard and a CPU together.
(4) Due to the limitation of the Intel H81chipset, Intel Rapid Start Technology can be configured only from the BIOS Setup program.
(5) These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
(6) Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
(7) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
(8) Graphics Integrated in CPU, please check your CPU for graphics model and support.
Related Items: | ASUS Motherboards | ASUS Intel-Based Motherboards | Socket H3 (LGA1150) | Intel H81 Chipset | Micro ATX, Socket 1150 | Micro ATX | Accessories - Motherboards |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |