CPU: Intel Socket 1150 for 4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
Chipset: - Intel H81 Express Chipset
Memory: 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel chipset limitation, DDR3 1600 MHz and higher memory modules on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600 Mhz.
Audio: Chipset - Realtek ALC887-VD Channels - 8-Channel Audio CODEC *2 High Definition - Yes - Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, Anti-pop Function
Storage: Intel H81 chipset:
2 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), dark brown
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), yellow
Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology *1
Internal I/O Connectors: 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
2 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
Expansion Slots: PCI - 1 PCI Express x 16 - 1 PCI Express x 1 - 2
Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor
Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Back Panel Connections: 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.0
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Parallel port(s)
1 x Audio jack(s)
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. Three years from invoice date with Manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey090213)
(1) How to install? Click here.
(2) All retail boxed motherboards are opened for receiving purposes.
(3) We highly recommendtesting When purchasing a motherboard and a CPU together.
(4) *1-1:Due to the limitation of the Intel H81chipset, Intel Rapid Start Technology can be configured only from the BIOS Setup program.
(5) *1-2:These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
(6) *2:Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
(7) For a list of power supplies that meets the Intel PSU Design Guide specification go to:
http://www.intel.com/reseller/psu_selector/ a. Go to the top right hand where it says 12V2 Min-load
b. From the Drop down select the "Yes" option
c. The list displayed will be the latest list of PSUs that meet Intel's specification of 0.05 Amps minimum loading for the 12V2 rail. (Appendix A has Intel tested PSUs, Appendix B has PSU vendor Tested list)
(8) Graphics Integrated in CPU, please check your CPU for graphics model and support.