Directron Value Line H-4590 System: Intel Core i5-4590 Haswell 3.3Ghz Processor, ASUS H97M-E/CSM LGA1150 uATX Motherboard, 500GB SATA 6Gb/s HD, 8GB DDR3 1600 Memory, DVD Burner and Cooler Master Case
Sorry! This item is currently out of stock.
Would you like to be notified when this item is available?Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
A Great PC with a Bargain Price
Click Here to Order
If you're looking for a deal on a new PC without breaking the bank? Look no further than Directron's Value Line Series! Directron's Value Line series is designed with high quality parts, great upgrade ability, and affordable prices.
Why buy a Value Line Series?
Optional Operating System
Bloatware Free PC with all Disks provided, just like you would build yourself
Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 Haswell 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo) LGA1150 Quad-Core 22nm Processor
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600 memory [2x4GB]
Motherboard: ASUS H97M-E/CSM LGA1150 uATX Motherboard, Intel H97 Chipset, Supports Intel 4th Generation Socket H3 Haswell CPUs, Dual DDR3 1600, Gigabit LAN, SATA III RAID, USB 3.0, HDMI, 8-CH HD Audio, Windows 8 Ready
Video: Integrated Intel HD 4600 Graphics
Channels - 8-channel
High Definition - Yes
Storage: 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Optical: 24X DVD-RW Drive
Case: Black Cooler Master Elite 330U Mid-Tower Computer Case w/ 350W PSU
LAN: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN
Intel H97 Express Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology, Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology*
* These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 connectors support additional 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports
3 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors support additional 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
4 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU Fan connector
2 x Chassis Fan connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
1 x System Panel
1 x Mem OK! Button
1 x TPM header
1 x LPT header
1 x COM port
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
PCI - 2
PCI Express x 16 -
- PCI Express x 16 - 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
- PCI Express x 1 - 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI, DVI, RGB port
- Supports HDMI with max.resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
Back Panel Connections:
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1x PS/2 mouse port (green)
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x HDMI port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x LAN (RJ-45) port
3-Jack 8-Channel Audio I/O ports
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.