Netgear ProSafe 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch, Model: JGS524
NETGEAR's JGS500 Gigabit Switch Series gives your office network a megaboost of speed and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, these 24-port switche can blast 2000 Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop! Standards-based for easy integration of 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, these unmanaged, rack-mountable switch feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Users can take advantage of the their ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices looking for oustanding performance at a low price.
- 24 10/100/1000 ports.
- Powerful, non-blocking backplane.
- Affordable enough for desktop connections.
- Flexible Auto UplinK Technology makes the right link.
- Rack mount kit included.
- Network Ports: 24 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted-pair
- Power Consumption:
- plug is localized to country of sale;
- Standards Compliance:
-IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet.
-IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
-IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet.
-IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
- Status LEDs:
-Per network port: Link, Activity, Speed.
- Environmental Specifications:
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40o C (32 to 104oF).
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing.
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70o C (-4 to 158o F).
- Storage humidity: 10 to 95% Relative Humidity.
- Safety Agency Approvals:
-UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL.
- Electromagnetic Compliance:
- CE mark, commercial.
- FCC Part 15 Class A.
- VCCI Class A.
- EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, EN 50082-1,
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 43 x 330x 207 mm
(1.7 x 13 x 8.2").
NETGEAR 2-year warranty.
- System Requirements:
- UTP Category 5 cables or better.
- Network card for each PC or server.
(e.g. NETGEAR GA3).
| Netgear Company Website | Data Sheet |
- 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JGS524.
- Power adapter.
- Installation guide.
- Rack-mount kit.
- Warranty/Support information card.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 2-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-033006)
| Netgear Products
| Gigabit Switches
| 24 Ports Network Hubs/ Switchs
| USB Adapters, Cables, Hubs, and Accessories
| Gigabit Ethernet
| Computer Network Switches
| Everything for USB
| Network Cables & Accessories
| Back to Top / Order This Item |