Directron NUC PC 1: Intel BOXDCCP847DYE Celeron 847 1.1GHz QS77 NUC (Next Unit of Computing), 120GB mSATA HD and 8GB DDR3 SODIMM
Sorry! This item is currently out of stock.
Would you like to be notified when this item is available?Enter your email address below and click Auto-Notify to receive automatic notification.
Click Here to Order
Ultra Compact, Ultra Impact, Visibly Smart.
Its time for a new All-in-One. Presenting the Intel NUC, Next Unit of Computing. Anywhere you could put an All-in-One, you can put a NUC. Need digital signage? Need a point of sale system? Then the Intel NUC is for you.
The Next Unit of Computing Kit DCCP847DYE delivers new levels of performance and responsiveness in a pocket-sized solution. With an Intel Celeron processor, the Next Unit of Computing is an affordable, customizable computing system that fits in the palm of your hand and offers a world of flexibility.
This fully scalable, next generation computing device provides a flexible, customizable engine. Create a PC home system to experience your movies and photos or drive digital signage such as menus, news, and weather. The Next Unit of Computing challenges you to rethink what's possible. Because the only thing more amazing than Intel technology is what you'll do with it.
System Kit Components::
- Brand: Intel
- Model: BOXDCCP847DYE
- CPU Type: Intel Celeron 847 1.1GHz
- Chipset: Intel QS77
- Memory in this unit: 8GB SODIMM DDR3 1333
- Max Memory Supported: 16GB
- Storage in this unit: Intel 530 series 120GB mSATA 6Gb/s MLC SSD hard drive
- Dual Channel Memory Supported: Yes
- Expansion Slots:
- 1 x full length mini-PCIe slot supporting mSATA capability
- 1 x half length mini-PCIe slot with dual USB 2.0 ports routed
- Max LAN Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Back Panel Ports:
- HDMI: 2
- Rear USB: 3
- Power Supply: 19V, 65W (DC-DC power adapter included, Power Cord Included)
- Dimensions: 4" x 4"
Reference: | Intel NUC BOXDCCP847DYE Website |
Operating System sold separately.
Monitor is sold separately.
Keyboards and Mice are sold separately.
Limited Warranty: 30-Day money back from receiving date with restocking fee for non-defective returns. Installed/opened software and shipping are non-refundable. 1 Year Repair/Replacement Warranty. If necessary, consider a totally customized system. Order surge protector and mouse pad to protect your investment.
| All Systems
| How to Clean a PC |
1) Normally a system requires assembly. If you wish for the system to be assembled please allow up to 2 business days for item to ship.
2) We recommend shipping an assembled system via 3 Day shipping methods or better to help reduce the chance of shipping damage. If you wish to save on shipping costs, we recommend ordering the system without assembly and then shipping the kit via UPS Ground.