Noctua 140mm SSO CPU Cooler, for Intel Socket LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775 and AMD Socket AM2, AM2+, AM3 Processors, Model: NH-C12P-SE14
Building on the proven basis of the successful NH-C12P, which has received more than 100 awards and recommendations from the international press, the NH-C12P SE14 now comes with Noctua's new NF-P14 140mm fan for further improved quiet cooling performance as well as the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system. Topped off with Noctua's pro-grade NT-H1 thermal compound and adding support for both LGA1366 and LGA1156, the NH-C12P SE14 is a premium quality quiet cooler that provides lots of airflow for near-socket mainboard components and excellent case compatibility at a height of only 114mm.
- Proven 6 heatpipe design:
- Recommended by more than 100 international hardware websites and magazines, the NH-C12P heatsink is renowned for its excellent quality and thermal performance
- C-type design with Airflow-Gaps
- Due to the down-facing design, two large Airflow-Gaps and the oversize 140mm fan, the NH-C12P SE14 provides superior cooling for near-socket motherboard components.
- NF-P14 140mm premium fan
- Further improving the original NH-C12P's much acclaimed quiet cooling performance, the NF-P14 is a highly optimised, premium quality 140mm fan with Vortex-Control Notches for superb quietness and outstanding aerodynamic efficiency.
- High compatibility
- The down-facing c-type design allows for low height as well as excellent motherboard and case compatibility, making the NH-C12P SE14 suitable for many smaller or desktop style cases.
- SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system
- Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
- Noctua NT-H1 high-end thermal compound
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 (backplate required)
- Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminum (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fan compatibility: 140x140x25mm / 120x120x25mm
Height (without fan): 90 mm
Width (without fan): 126 mm
Depth (without fan): 152 mm
Height (with fan): 114 mm
Width (with fan): 140 mm
Depth (with fan): 152 mm
Fan Model: Noctua NF-P14 (More Info...)
Bearing: SSO-Bearing (More Info...)
Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM
Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 900 RPM
Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 750 RPM
Airflow: 110.3 m³/h
Airflow with L.N.A.: 83.7 m³/h
Airflow with U.L.N.A.: 71.2 m³/h
Acoustical Noise: 19.6 dB(A)
Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 13.2 dB(A)
Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A.: 10.1 dB(A)
Input Power: 1,2 W
Voltage Range: 12 V
MTBF: > 150.000 h
- NF-P14 premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kits
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
Reference: | Noctua CPU Cooler NH-C12P-SE14 Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 6 Years from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund for used and mounted cases No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products including DOA unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey102910)
Related Items: | Noctua Products | Core i7 / LGA1366 Coolers | LGA1156/1155/1150 Coolers | Socket T (LGA775) Coolers | Socket AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/AM2/AM2+ Coolers | Socket AM2/AM2+ Coolers | Quiet PC, Parts for | Overclocking | Temperature Sensors | How to Choose HSF? |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |