Noctua 120mm SSO CPU Cooler, for Intel Socket LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 and AMD Socket AM2, AM2+, AM3 CPUs, Model: NH-U12P-SE2
Recommended by more than 150 leading international websites and magazines, Noctua's NH-U12P series has become a benchmark in premium quality quiet cooling. The new NH-U12P SE2 now comes with two NF-P12 fans for further improved performance and adds support for LGA1156 as well as LGA1366 via the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system. Topped off with Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12P SE2 forms a complete quality package that continues the NH-U12P series' legacy of superb quiet cooling performance.
- Award-winning NH-U12P Heatsink:
- The NH-U12P SE2 is built around Noctua's premium quality NH-U12P heatsink that is renowned for its excellent quiet cooling performance and has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from leading international websites and magazines.
- SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system:
- Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
- 2x NF-P12 Premium Fan:
- Including two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 120mm fans with Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors, the NH-U12P SE2 offers full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness and maximum performance in push-pull mode.
- NT-H1 Thermal Compound:
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Special Edition Premium Kit:
- Bundled with a tube of NT-H1, two exquisite NF-P12 fans and the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-U12P SE2 forms a complete premium quality package that's backed up with 6 years manufacturer's warranty and contains everything you need in order to achieve superb quiet cooling performance.
- Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 (backplate required)
- Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminum (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Fan compatibility: 120x120x25mm / 120x120x38mm
Scope of Delivery:
2x NF-P12 premium fan
Height (without fan): 158 mm
Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)
Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
SecuFirm2 Mounting Kits
Width (without fan): 126 mm
Depth (without fan): 71 mm
Height (with fan): 158 mm
Width (with fan): 126 mm
Depth (with fan): 95/120(with 2 fans) mm
Model: Noctua NF-P12 (More Info...)
Bearing: SSO-Bearing (More Info...)
Blade geometry: Nine Blade Design (More Info...)
Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1300 RPM
Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1100 RPM
Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 900 RPM
Airflow: 92,3 m³/h
Airflow with L.N.A.: 78,5 m³/h
Airflow with U.L.N.A.: 63,4 m³/h
Acoustical Noise: 19,8 dB(A)
Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 16,9 dB(A)
Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A.: 12,6 dB(A)
Input Power: 1,08 W
Voltage Range: 12 V
MTBF: > 150.000 h
Reference: | Noctua CPU Cooler NH-U12P-SE2 Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 6 Years from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund for used and mounted cases No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products including DOA unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey102910)
Notes: Due to its custom backplate, the NH-U12P SE2 is not compatible with Intelís Xeon 5500 platform. Please choose others for use on Xeon 5500 systems.
Related Items: | Noctua Products | Core i7 / LGA1366 Coolers | LGA1156/1155/1150 Coolers | Socket T (LGA775) Coolers | Socket AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/AM2/AM2+ Coolers | Socket AM2/AM2+ Coolers | Quiet PC, Parts for | Overclocking | Temperature Sensors | How to Choose HSF? |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |