Noctua 120mm SSO CPU Cooler, for Intel Socket LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 and AMD Socket AM2, AM2+, AM3 CPUs, Model: NH-U12P-SE2
Recommended by more than 150 leading international websites and magazines, Noctua's NH-U12P series has become a benchmark in premium quality quiet cooling. The new NH-U12P SE2 now comes with two NF-P12 fans for further improved performance and adds support for LGA1156 as well as LGA1366 via the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system. Topped off with Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12P SE2 forms a complete quality package that continues the NH-U12P series' legacy of superb quiet cooling performance.
Award-winning NH-U12P Heatsink:
- The NH-U12P SE2 is built around Noctua's premium quality NH-U12P heatsink that is renowned for its excellent quiet cooling performance and has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from leading international websites and magazines.
SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system:
- Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
2x NF-P12 Premium Fan:
- Including two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 120mm fans with Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors, the NH-U12P SE2 offers full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness and maximum performance in push-pull mode.
NT-H1 Thermal Compound:
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
Special Edition Premium Kit:
- Bundled with a tube of NT-H1, two exquisite NF-P12 fans and the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-U12P SE2 forms a complete premium quality package that's backed up with 6 years manufacturer's warranty and contains everything you need in order to achieve superb quiet cooling performance.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 6 Years from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund for used and mounted cases No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products including DOA unless testing is paid before shipping. (zoey102910)
Notes: Due to its custom backplate, the NH-U12P SE2 is not compatible with Intelís Xeon 5500 platform. Please choose others for use on Xeon 5500 systems.