Norco NORCO-4629 PCI-express to 4-port External Serial ATA (eSATA) Host Controller, Support Port Multiplier Switching, Support RAID
Norco NORCO-4629 PCI-express to 4-port External Serial ATA (eSATA) Host Controller, Support Port Multiplier Switching, Support RAID.
- The NORCO-4629 maximizes the performance of four external Serial ATA (eSATA) ports, providing throughput performance of over 800 MB/s when used with NORCO DS-500 or DS-1220 eSATA storage subsystems with built-in port multipliers. The controller is based on SiI3124 SATA II chip, supports port multiplier switching and connects four external Serial ATA device ports to an 8 lane physical, 4x/8x electrical PCI-express host connection.
- Attached to 20 hard drives using four port multipliers (two DS-1220 or four DS-500), the NORCO-4629 can reach a sequential read speed of over 800MB/s, enabling up to four uncompressed HD streams to be played simultaneously.
- External Connectors:
- 4 External SATA II ports
- Transfer Rate:
- SATA II compliant, 3 Gb/s SATA Gen 2 host and drive support
- 8x physical, 4x/8x electrical PCI Express host connection, compatible with 4x, 8x or 16x PCIe slot
- Chipset Support:
- SiI3726 and SiI4726 SATA Port Multipliers
- RAID Support:
- 0, 1, 0+1, JBOD, RAID5
- OS Support:
- Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Linux, Mac Pro support
References: | Norco NORCO-4629 eSATA Host Controller Website |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (dxy041312)
Related Items: | Controller Cards and RAID | SATA Controllers / RAID | Rackmount & Industrial Cases |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |