Antec 65W Universal Notebook AC Adapter, Model: NP65
Designed to work with virtually any laptop on the market, Antec's NP65 notebook power adapter is compatible with the latest models from brands like Dell, Toshiba, Acer, HP, Sony and more. Delivering 65 watts of Continuous Power and an output of 19 volts, the NP65 power adapter also protects your laptop against the dangers of over voltages, short circuits, over temperature faults and over currents. With seven detachable connectors and a slim, lightweight design, the NP65 lets you charge and power your laptop conveniently at home or the office.
- Universal notebook power adapter: Compatible with models from Dell, Toshiba, Acer, HP, Sony, Fujitsu, Compaq, ASUS & more.
- AC input: 100-240V / 1.5A
- DC output: 65W / 3.4A
- Output voltage: 19V
- Voltage range: 18.4 - 20V
- 7 detachable connectors for compatibility with nearly every laptop on the market
- Efficiency minimum of 85% at full load for more efficient operation
- Industrial-grade safety protection for stable, reliable power:
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Safety approvals: cUL, CE, C-Tick, TUV, PSE, CCC
References: | Antec NP65 Notebook Power Adapter Website |
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Alice-062810)
Related Items: | Antec Products | Notebook Accessories | Universal Laptop Power Adapters | Laptop AC Adapters | Laptop Batteries | Laptop Car Adapters | Laptops/Notebooks | Laptop Memory | Laptop / Notebook (PCMCIA) Network Adapters | PCMCIA and Notebook Accessories |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |