There are several ways of getting the status of your order.:
- E-mail notification of your shipment with tracking numbers and estimated delivery date. The time the confirmation e-mail gets sent depends on the carrier. It's sent on the night of shipping for UPS, instantly for FedEx, and next day for USPS.
- Want to know the current status of your order, tracking number, or get a copy of an invoice? Enter the information about your order in the form below. If your sales rep gave you a package reference number that should also work here. Need a copy of your invoice mailed to you? Look up your order below, and click the order number when it comes up. When clicking your order number, a PDF copy of the invoice will automatically be mailed to the email address on the order.
- For basic tracking you can also use our older shipping specific tracking system here. You may track a USPS package only with a USPS tracking number we sent via e-mail.
var name = 'orders';
var at = '@';
var domain = 'directron.us';
document.write(name + at + domain);
?subject=Order Status for Order#">firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to your order number if 1 & 2 failed.
- Call us toll free (# supplied in your e-mail confirmation) or 713-773-3636 during our business hours, Mon-Fri, 9-5, CST, or fax to 713-773-9393.
- Need more information? Post a status request at our HelpDesk & Forums, but please do the above first.
Notes: The order invoice can be sent only to the email address on the order. If you entered a wrong email address on your order, you must call us to have the email address changed.
| FAQ After Placing an Order | All FAQs |