ASUS P5E3 Premium/WiFi-AP @n Socket 775 Motherboard, Intel X48 Chipset, Supports Intel Core 2 Quad CPUs, Dual Channel DDR3 2000, CrossFire Ready, SATA 3Gb/s RAID, w/ 1394a, Dual Gigabit LAN & 8ch HD Audio
Environment Friendly and Powerful Computing!
The P5E3 Premium/WiFi-AP@n is an Intel X48 chipset-based motherboard that combines powerful performance with great energy efficiency and supports DDR3 2000MHz dual-channel memory architecture and Dual PCI Express 2.0 x16 lanes for extreme graphics performance. It also comes with the world's first ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit), allowing the CPU power supply to be digitally monitored and fine-tuned with improved VRM efficiency in heavy or light loadings - attaining the best possible power efficiency and energy savings to help save the environment. The P5E3 Premium/WiFi-AP@n also supports 802.11n WiFi specifications onboard for faster data transfers, and ASUS Express Gate - an optional Linux OS bootup for instant access to the Internet in 5 seconds.
AI Lifestyle Series motherboards bring lifestyle and personal computing together. They provide you better system performance to enjoy graphic-intensive games and applications. The cutting-edge audio feature dramatically enhances the quality of voice signal. Thoughtful design allows you to set up your system easily. To create a peaceful environment, several new and improved innovations are included to reduce noise and temperature. Don't change your way of life for a computer. Instead let the ASUS Lifestyle Series improve the quality of your life.
Intel X48 chipset
Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo / Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 Processors
- 3 x PCIe x16 (blue @PCIe2.0 x16 mode, black @PCIe x4 or x1 mode) supports CrossFire Technology
- 1 x PCIe x1
- 2 x PCI
- 6 xSATA 3 Gb/s ports Intel Matrix Storage Technology. Support RAID 0,1,5,10.
JMicron JMB363 PATA and SATA controller:
- 1 xUltraDMA 133/100/66 for up to 2 PATA devices.
- 2 xExternal SATA 3.0 Gb/s port (SATA On-the-Go).
- Support RAID 0,1,JBOD.
- Dual Gigabit LAN controllersMarvell 88E8056 PCIe Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET2.
- Realtek RTL8110SC PCI Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET2.
ASUS WiFi-AP @n:
- 300Mbps IEEE 802.11n (Draft) and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g / b.
- Software Access Point mode.
- ADI AD1988B 8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC.
- Coaxial / Optical S/PDIF out ports at back I/O.
- Support Jack-Sensing, Enumeration, Multi-streaming.
- AI Audio 2.
IEEE 1394: Agere L-FW3227 1394a controller supports 2 x 1394a ports (one at midboard; one at back panel).
USB: 10 USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at mid-board, 6ports at back panel).
Back Panel I/O Ports:
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 2 x External SATA
- 1 x S/PDIF Out
- 1 x IEEE 1394a
- 2 x LAN(RJ45) port
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 8 -Channel Audio I/O
- 2 x WiFi-AP @n antenna jack
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 2 x USB connectors support additional 4 USB ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 6 x SATA connectors
- 1 x IEEE 1394a connector
- 1 x CPU Fan connector
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector
- 1 x Power Fan connector
- 1 x COM connector
- 1 x S/PDIF Out connector
- 2 x4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
- 24 -pin ATX Power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Chassis Intrusion connector
- CD/AUX audio in
- System Panel Connector
- 16 Mb Flash ROM
- DMI 2.0
- AMI BIOS
- WfM 2.0
- SM BIOS 2.3
- ACPI 2.0a
- Multi-language BIOS
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
Manageability: WfM 2.0,DMI 2.0,WOL by PME,WOR by PME, PXE.
- UltraDMA 133/100/66 cable
- FDD cable
- 6 x Serial ATA cables
- 1 x 2-port Serial ATA power cable
- ASUS Q-Shield
- User's manual
- ASUS WiFi-AP @n manual
- 3 in 1 Q-connector
- 1 x 2-port USB2.0 / 1-port IEEE1394 module
- 2 x Optional Fan for Water-Cooling or Passive-Cooling only
- ASUS WiFi-AP @n omni-directional antenna
- ASUS PC Probe II
- ASUS AI Suite
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- ASUS Update
- ASUS WiFi-AP @n Wizard
- Image-Editing Suite
Form Factor: ATX Form Factor. 12 inch x 9.6 inch (30.5 cm x24.4 cm).
This item is RoHS compliant. to find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information.
Limited Warranty: One-year from invoice date with Directron.com for equal replacement/repair. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No refund or credit after 7 days. Customer is responsible for returning manufacturer defective products including DOA unless test is paid before shipping.(lily092109)