PX-L890SA is highly accurate internal DVD RW developed for reliable DVDs and CDs burning. It is extremely flexible offering full hardware and software tools and supports a wide range of optical medias. PX-L890SA has been designed with a rigid chassis and multiple dampers to absorb vibrations, and ensure recording quality and stability, even at maximum speed. The drive's airflow paths are specially designed to cool the motor and other heat producing components, which helps extend the operational life of the drive. The robust hardware has been designed to complement the PlexUTILITIES software package, a powerful combination of comprehensive test tool, media information, drive information, and drive tuning system.
The key features of recording accuracy, speed and powerful PlexUTILITIES software make the PX-L890SA an essential choice for any purchaser requiring precise DVD/CD burning.
Fast DVD Recording And Wide Range Compatibility
Optimized for High Speed Burning and Long Life
Professional Software Package, PlexUTILITIES and LightScribe
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or equivalent or higher
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Interface: SATA (Serial ATA)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / XP / Vista or later
- Hard disk Drive: 1 GB free space required for software installation, Up to 10 GB free space required for DVD authoring.
- Other: Internet connection recommended for updates; LightScribe media required for printing LightScribe labels
- Eject Button: Eject or retract disc tray
- LED Light: Activity indicator
- Emergency Eject: Manually eject disc tray
- Power Connector: 15 pin connector for DC12/5V input
- Data Connector: 7 pin SATA connector
Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.75 x 1.63 x 6.70 inch / 146 x 41.3 x 170 mm
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (Janet012611)